called Garrett customer service today and...

hunter081

Elite Member
Well it wasn't a big shock that I was treated with the upmost respect. Needless to say my wire that goes into the coil when bumped or pressed against sets a tone off on the detector. Falsing if you wish to say,
After speaking to the repair dept I will be receiving a new coil.

I gave serial # and its under warranty. They said they will ship a new one out today and just mail the old one back with a RMA #.

How more simple can it get :)

GARRETT METAL DETECTORS, SERVING CUSTOMERS WITH HONOR

My pro pointer was acting up last year sent it in for repairs it was at the end of its warranty and the sent me a new one no hassle at all great company.

Well it wasn't a big shock that I was treated with the upmost respect. Needless to say my wire that goes into the coil when bumped or pressed against sets a tone off on the detector. Falsing if you wish to say,
After speaking to the repair dept I will be receiving a new coil.

I gave serial # and its under warranty. They said they will ship a new one out today and just mail the old one back with a RMA #.

How more simple can it get :)

GARRETT METAL DETECTORS, SERVING CUSTOMERS WITH HONOR

I said the same thing and was told that I'm just a shill

Garrett Customer service is second to no one!

People on here are very quick to BASH GARRETT...blaming them for selling inferior equipment to start with. If they don't like it, don't buy it. They are THE BEST when it comes to customer service. Good luck to you !!

I had to send in my propointer a few months ago garretts cs is awesome.To those that bash them at least i can say iam happy knowing they will repair or replace the item without any hassles.

no sir. Was the stock 8.5x11
however I don't think its a garrett issue as I let my detector roll around in my trunk while driving to this spot. It may have knicked a corner on my shovels or what have you

Glad you are back in business:yes:

Back
Top Bottom