New to detecting but bitten big time!

N

ncseadog

Here's a strange one for you. I got my wife a MD for Christmas to get her outside more. I thought it was the last thing she would have thought of and would have been a really great surprise. The tables got turned when she gave me the exact same thing. Made for each other? U bet! :lol:

On our first outing to the beach we found $1.87. Since then we have found more coins and a a bunch of junk. We own two farms, one of which had the old colonial homeplace on it. So far all we have found is buried tractor parts and the trash burning pit. Gonna keep searching tho! This whole area was the site of the Tuscarora wars so there should be plenty of good stuff to be found. The info on gridding has been extremely helpful.

Hey great. Welcome aboard. You're bound to find something good there and when you do, we'd like to see a pic of it.

Seadog, it sounds like you got you a keeper there!

Welcome to the board!

Hey welcome to the forum seadog. Yup, you and the little woman do think alike. Wish I could get my wife into detecting, but she would rather just watch. :( Maybe someday eh. :D

Welcome Seadog. Yep I do believe you were made for each other. :grin: That sounds like a good place it should yeild some sweet finds.

Right now we're using.....

an Ace 250 and a BH Pioneer. but we are getting an MDX from a friend that doen't use it much. His health is bad and he can't get out much.

Welcome SEADOG. Sounds like you have some nice places to go and should be a bunch of "stuff" to find.
POP

Welcome, Hey that is what makes the hobby most enjoyable. Being able to share it with you loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom