Buddha and RB's

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Yesterday was an unplanned hunt that presented itself when a meeting that I had scheduled on a Teacher Planning Day was rescheduled for next week. Needless to say, I was very happy that it was rescheduled as normally I get to leave early on planning days. :clapping: When I got to the beach is was nice and calm. Beautiful really. :yes: I hunted for 5 hours and didn’t really run into any interesting erosion other than a bit deeper scallop in an area that I found the gold and diamond ring a few months back. All 8 green dimes came from about the same height in the slope of the wet sand. I tried above it and below it but nothing else showed up. Best find was an excellent pair of Ray-Bans which the wife claimed to keep as an extra spare for us in her car. :roll: :lol: The stainless steel Buddha double-sided ear gauge was very neat. Makes me want to open a hole in my ears now. :twisted: It rang up a nice and pretty “13” on Noxy. Looking forward to possibly getting in a hunt tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1-18-18.jpg
    1-18-18.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 1-18-18 RB.jpg
    1-18-18 RB.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 189
  • 1-18-18 EG (1).jpg
    1-18-18 EG (1).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 185
  • 1-18-18 EG (2).jpg
    1-18-18 EG (2).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 197
  • 1-18-18 EG (3).jpg
    1-18-18 EG (3).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 192
I'm posting on this thread because its had 63 views but no posts :yes:

People down there wear some weird looking shades Felix :lol:

Green dimes? I see your Felix pennies and that is about it :)

I'm posting on this thread because its had 63 views but no posts :yes:

People down there wear some weird looking shades Felix :lol:

Green dimes? I see your Felix pennies and that is about it :)
Thanks for your charity work! Weird looking shades? Those are classic Clubmasters - you really need to get out more!:lol:

That 'snow cloud over the Miami palm tree' probably set a few Northerners off their feed, what with the Big Freeze upon us...Salt in the wound kind of thing....They probably wanna be saying to stick that Buddha ear gauge up your bung and see if "It Fits!" :laughing:

Thanks for your charity work! Weird looking shades? Those are classic Clubmasters - you really need to get out more!:lol:

Its sort of hard these days... now I am waiting to see if I get any plow-able snow tonight...

Back
Top Bottom