Business cards

TerryEastTexas

Forum Supporter
I had several business cards made up at Office Depot. They state my name, phone number and an offer to locate lost items. I plan on giving them to local law enforcement, businesses, property owners that I'm getting permission to hunt their land, etc.
I think it can put a good light toward the hobby and help open doors to other hunting spots.

Excellent idea Terry. I have been looking for a good graphic that I can use for a card myself. If you don't mind, what did office depot soak you for the cards?

Sure beats what I was "scalped" for my last order of cards. Normally at the local printer it's about $100.00 / 1000 for a folded card with printing on 4 "pages". In good business sense I decided to shift my printing needs to one of my customers after I had remodeled his kitchen. Got a bill for almost $ 400.00 for 1000 cards with spelling mistakes. Needles to say, his wife just called me yesterday for a service call ......the ole pendulum swings......heh heh heh!!!!

Ha Ha Ha! Isn?t that the way WThesing. ?What comes around ? Goes around!? 8)

I made up my own cards on Avery labels (business cards). They were inexpensive, but came out very nice on a $3000 color laser printer. I mainly hand them out to property owners who I speak with and other MDrs who want to get together.

Now don't you misspell anything! You know like Hot and Cold on, off. :D

Terry,

Could you post how you worded your card? This sounds like a great idea.

It may be a good idea to post on the cork boards at the local wal-mart.

Here ya go.

Attachments

• business_card_179.jpg
    business_card_179.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 354
Very good idea Terry! As an addition, maybe the metal detectors code of ethics on back?? Good luck!! I heard that insurance companies offer finders fees for locating lost jewelry items. Anyone have any luck taking this route?

Back
Top Bottom