Tiny key and bakelite?

MytBrednec

I found these two objects recently and I have a basic idea what they both are, but I was hoping that someone on here could be more specific. The tiny little key was found at the site of an old one room school. It could be a diary key or maybe a tiny padlock, but I haven't seen anything like it before. The bakelite object is obviously something for an electrical system, but again, I'm not sure what it was for. The penny is for size reference. Thanks in advance
Shawn
00842037c03d1505e511af99ba98d6b6.jpg
2f124c3c5b061b1c0bf52b36151c175f.jpg
3349ae30e501fc0bf719438272f7944f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That key is cool. Never seen one like it. It almost looks like part of a lock pick set?
The other item might be a long eyebrow hair. :lol:

Pretty short for a lock pick tool. And I've never seen a rake with such square angles on it either. But I honestly haven't seen any serious lock picking tools, so, maybe..

The bakelite thing is gonna bug me. Hope someone recognizes it.

NOT a rake or pick set tool that I am aware of. Mine do NOT look anything like that shape. I'm guessing a very old lock key with one tumbler, hence very old.

OK, I know I've seen one of those bakelite things or something kind of like it. I'll think of it when I'm not trying to think of it. Electrical?

Pretty short for a lock pick tool. And I've never seen a rake with such square angles on it either. But I honestly haven't seen any serious lock picking tools, so, maybe..

The bakelite thing is gonna bug me. Hope someone recognizes it.
Looks to be part of maybe an old pull chain switch

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom