Attachments

• IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
WOW, that is absolutely insane to catch her on a live dig bro!
Once in a lifetime for sure.
If you come to our meeting, that will beat any old 1839 half-dime too:D

That is absolutely astounding! The live dig even makes it cooler! Congrats keven that is really a freaking awesome find.

That is absolutely astounding! The live dig even makes it cooler! Congrats keven that is really a freaking awesome find.

Thanks Craig, I'm glad you got to check it out today! Like I said, someone else has to pick the spot next time, I'm striking out in that department!
Did you find those property stakes then??;)

Nice job and on your bday? Even better! My bday is Friday, send the Morgan gods this way would ya?!?!? :laughing: happy birthday! Great job and happy hunting!

Congrats on a great dig on your birthday Kevin. You silence after you saw the coin really stated your surprise. Welcome to the Silver Dollar Club.

Added another Silver Rosie and a GW in the same hole on my stop on the way home today. Both coins have a tar like substance on them. Will post in a bit. Trapper

Wow! I am sure by now you noticed that that beauty was on edge almost 90°, surely that is why it was still there and why you too almost walked away ....congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great find, and great that it was on your birthday!

It took you 3:30 to start to dig after the first hit. I'd have been digging at about 0:30. :D

You're awfully aggressive with that Leshe! :jawdrop: :digginahole:

Thanks Craig, I'm glad you got to check it out today! Like I said, someone else has to pick the spot next time, I'm striking out in that department!
Did you find those property stakes then??;)

Found one, the other had to be within 3 foot of both a utility pole and a green electrical box, I had it backed off to a -3 and it still was going crazy. She was happy with the one anyway!

Part of me admires your patience to explore that signal for 3 minutes :D

Part of me was going insane and would have had that dug in 15 seconds :D

None the less, Congrats on your morgan!! :p

Holy !!!!! Well done

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

simply amazing, just skip right over that SLQ and dig a morgan, I see how you roll. And by the way...love the plates!! Only other person I know with cool plates!!

Back
Top Bottom