Just having fun...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
It's a goal oriented hobby, so I have to keep the pressure up on the forum silver kings...although I'm older and slower these days I can still beat you down one silver at a time:yes:
all of it for 90 minutes on the slope this morning...junk, $1.67 in change, 4 wheats, a toasted Indian and a silver #73... The detecting has been very good both on the beach and in the dirt so far this year and I've been enjoying the ride. I haven't hunted full seasons the last couple years but may attempt a complete campaign this time around...just to see who can find more silver, you or me:D See you all after the next outing...thanks for the looks and Happy Hunting!

I'm disappointed Bruce you brought home two of those ugly Felix pennies.. what were you thinking... did you hunt that spot you mentioned to be yesterday?

Congrats on the silver and other finds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good lord 73 already....thats just nuts

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm disappointed Bruce you brought home two of those ugly Felix pennies.. what were you thinking...

Stop by his house and put them in his mailbox so they don't go home with you! :yes: Congrats on the silvers!

Your Kicking my Silver count out into left field!! Just a bad year all around here..:(

Good luck. Hoping you get in your full season!!

It's a goal oriented hobby, so I have to keep the pressure up on the forum silver kings...although I'm older and slower these days I can still beat you down one silver at a time:yes:
all of it for 90 minutes on the slope this morning...junk, $1.67 in change, 4 wheats, a toasted Indian and a silver #73... The detecting has been very good both on the beach and in the dirt so far this year and I've been enjoying the ride. I haven't hunted full seasons the last couple years but may attempt a complete campaign this time around...just to see who can find more silver, you or me:D See you all after the next outing...thanks for the looks and Happy Hunting!

Captain you are the master of the silver wow your killing it good thing you don't hit the lakes and ponds there would be none left for the rest of us to find congrats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom