Video deleted sorry

Nice one.

Congrats

Happy birthday.

Imagine if it would have been shallower,,and then if you lifted coil off the ground and detected,,what then???

Happened to me on a coin spill once.
But when I placed coil on ground and started encroaching (circling sweeps) the supposed "can signal" wasn't as big as it seemed initially.

Nice big bucket lister.

Awesome find and to record it live is amazing. What gets me though is your long PAUSE after finding it. I would have been losing it, "You gotta be kidding me!!" But nothing lol. Were you just blow away or not sure what it was?

Nice job and on your bday? Even better! My bday is Friday, send the Morgan gods this way would ya?!?!? :laughing: happy birthday! Great job and happy hunting!

I will tell the Morgan Gods their presence is required in the woods Jeff!:lol: I'm not real sure you need any help though!

Wow! I am sure by now you noticed that that beauty was on edge almost 90°, surely that is why it was still there and why you too almost walked away ....congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

As Kirk said, that's why I accidentally scraped it with the shovel, I was almost positive that it was a large piece of junk, because I've dug cans out of here before and it didn't initially look like a Morgan or a coin at that depth. There's NO WAY a Morgan was even on the radar! Thanks a lot I appreciate it!

Great find. When you've labeled the video so we know what's coming. It increases the pucker factor when I watch you chopping at the hole and gritting my teeth that you're gonna cut that coin in half with the shovel.

Glad to see you stopped rubbing the coin and took it to the fountain.

There are more out there I am sure.

Congrats on a great dig on your birthday Kevin. You silence after you saw the coin really stated your surprise. Welcome to the Silver Dollar Club.

Added another Silver Rosie and a GW in the same hole on my stop on the way home today. Both coins have a tar like substance on them. Will post in a bit. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! It was good to see you and Craig yesterday. I'm glad you got to see it in person. If it wasn't for you and my first encounter with the CTX I might not even have this great machine. It's amazing your streak is still going...and going...and going....just incredible.
I just didn't have anything to say when I realized what it was. What do you even say? I might as well have dug up Jimmy Hoffa, it was THAT unexpected.

WOW, that is absolutely insane to catch her on a live dig bro!
Once in a lifetime for sure.
If you come to our meeting, that will beat any old 1839 half-dime too:D

Thanks Matt! As you know, in the "Old Coin Contest"...age before beauty!:lol: That half dime is absolutely amazing!

Great find, and great that it was on your birthday!

It took you 3:30 to start to dig after the first hit. I'd have been digging at about 0:30. :D

You're awfully aggressive with that Leshe! :jawdrop: :digginahole:

Thanks Kirk. My filming is not about finding stuff, rather it is about checking the signal and making an informed decision about what is in the ground. Hopefully someone, somewhere, can make some use of what I'm showing in their own hunting. In the end, it only matters that something got learned, by me or someone else.

simply amazing, just skip right over that SLQ and dig a morgan, I see how you roll. And by the way...love the plates!! Only other person I know with cool plates!!

We will have to line them up for a pic next time we get together Mike. And yes, I thought of that all by myself!:lol: That is indeed how I roll...;)

Great find. Bet your mind wasn't really on hunting the rest of the hunt. I just had to quit and take mine home when I found it.

Part of me admires your patience to explore that signal for 3 minutes :D

Part of me was going insane and would have had that dug in 15 seconds :D

None the less, Congrats on your morgan!! :p

Thanks Cuda! Yeah I've been known to dick around a bit more than the average guy...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom