Important Notice To Blisstool Owners In The U.S.

Longhair

Elite Member
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Early last year Blisstool USA introduced the Blisstool brand to the American detecting public and has been a strategic partner in helping to educate, promote and distribute the Blisstool LTC64X metal detector, made in Bulgaria.

Due to recent manufacturing quality concerns and continued delivery challenges we have made the decision to step aside as the sole importer and lead representative for Blisstool products in the USA.

Blisstool USA will continue to operate as a Distributor of Blisstool products for our network of Dealers. While we will continue building our Dealer network base, we will no longer be promoting, educating or assisting in customer service on behalf of the manufacturer: Blisstool LTD Bulgaria.

Any issues you may have regarding repair service, order status or general training questions, must be addressed with your Dealer where you purchased your machine. You may also direct your correspondence directly to the owner of Blisstool in Bulgaria, Ahmed Merchev, at [email protected] or +359 883450667.

http://www.blisstoolusa.com/

What's this mean for us in USA?

I have seen videos where their detectors beat a $5,500 Minelab GPX5000 in that red dirt of the SouthEast US! Amazing detector!

that appears to be written by the importers of the bliss. I wonder if there was some type of falling out between the two parties? I have not heard of many quality issues with the bliss. Or did the bliss folks get mad at the importer for testing the deeptech detectors against the bliss??
Who really knows what mud slinging went on behind the scenes. :p

i have the blisstool and believe me there is nothing wrong with the quality of the machine as far as i have seen.does all it was said to do depth and seperation wise.i do believe the problem stems from the complications of dealing with the manufacture on supply and warranty issues.the local dealer had little choice left but to introduce and market another quality line of detector.i salute them for that since i know how hard they tried to move the blisstool in the usa but were always being promised deliveries that never came.makes it impossible to stand behind the product when it is effecting their reputation negatively.believe me they are quality guys and are aligned with a solid manufacture now.imo

Back
Top Bottom