White's TreasurePro & Treasuremaster

diggin4clad

Elite Member
I just bought my girlfriend a White's Treasuremaster and a TreasurePro for me.
Anybody here have one? If so, how do you like it? I've only gotten to use mine once so far because of lousy weather.

Whites Treasure Pro

I had a Treasure Pro for a backup machine. I tested it on coins in my yard and it performed very well. A nice big readout and very easy to use. I did some checking for signals at a good clad site and had no problem finding signals, the ground was frozen at the time so I did not try to dig the coins. I never really hunted with it as I was using an my AT Pro to coin shoot. I sold the Treasure Pro when I bought my NOX 600. I would say that the TP is a good machine for coin shooting.
Bubbaron Nox 600, AT Pro, AT Carrot Pin Pointer

I had a Treasure Pro for a backup machine. I tested it on coins in my yard and it performed very well. A nice big readout and very easy to use. I did some checking for signals at a good clad site and had no problem finding signals, the ground was frozen at the time so I did not try to dig the coins. I never really hunted with it as I was using an my AT Pro to coin shoot. I sold the Treasure Pro when I bought my NOX 600. I would say that the TP is a good machine for coin shooting.
Bubbaron Nox 600, AT Pro, AT Carrot Pin Pointer
Thanks for the info..........

Back
Top Bottom