Equinox park 1 & 2

basstrackerman

Elite Member
So what is everyone thinking the best one for say, silver is? Park 1 is supposed to use lower frequencies while park 2 uses higher. Air testing results show gold definitely does not air test nowhere near as good in park 1 as it does in park 2. Silver however is closer. All settings the same silver is only slightly better in park 1. Now IF park 1 doesn't bang as hard on aluminum then that could be a blessing in them really trashy parks. So what are people noticing? Thanks

I agree with your assessment. From what I've seen Park 1 doesn't seem to hit small targets and lower conductors as well as Park 2. So Park 1 may do better in places that have small bits of aluminum trash.

To me, Park 2 seems to unmask in iron better than Park 1, so that's something to keep in mind.

I believe Park 1 uses a slightly lower variation of frequencies, so in theory it should hit silver a little better but I'm not seeing a whole lot of difference.

Thanks. I use park 2 for my hunts, but have not done alot of comparison due to crappy Ohio weather.. once weather cooperates I will do more testing.

the 2's handle mineralization better too because of the higher frequency sampling. Generally lower minerals and lower trash(or can slaw heaven) I use park 1. Higher minerals and higher iron trash I use park 2.

the 2's handle mineralization better too because of the higher frequency sampling. Generally lower minerals and lower trash(or can slaw heaven) I use park 1. Higher minerals and higher iron trash I use park 2.

Good info Craig.

Also in sites with loads of modern trash, 5khz fast speed setting will pull stuff too.

Back
Top Bottom