AT Max on the way

Joe6112

After much thought and consideration, I pulled the trigger and ordered an AT Max. Had a $100 gift card and free shipping.

I'm sure you will like it! I have an AT Pro and have loved it for several years!

I just purchased one and I love it I been looking into a diffrent coil anyone tried any diffrent coils on them

If you ever up around myrtle beach feel free to come by and run it through my test garden and I will take you to my 1817 home site in town and let you give it a try.OTE=Joe6112;2911450]After much thought and consideration, I pulled the trigger and ordered an AT Max. Had a $100 gift card and free shipping.[/QUOTE]

I just ordered and received mine last week as well after a lot of thought, research, YouTube vids, and PMs with other forum members. I got a nice deal from Bart at Big Boy Hobbies - no frills, just the detector. Bart was unbelieveably responsive - very quick replies to all my emailed questions.

My schedule and wintry weather have combined to prevent me from trying it out except for one short hunt - all I discovered during that hunt is that the learning curve is a little steeper than I expected coming from the Ace 400! The Ace was just beep and dig (or not dig!), while the AT seems to provide much more information in the tones than I’m used to.

Anyway, congrats on the new rig - I’ll race you to the first silver!! ;) :D

Cant wait to see pictures of all your great finds. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Congratulations on the new machine. I have had my AT Max for about two weeks and got out once to a ballpark. Lots of learning to do, but I really enjoyed it on my first hunt. Now if this snow would all disappear!.

Back
Top Bottom