• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Another Equinox 600 Thread

adirondak5

I'm new to the hobby , been around here since last September just mostly reading , learning and taking my time gathering up supplies/tools etc . I decided early on to wait and see what all the hub bub about the Equinox was just hub bub or not . Seems Equinox , the 800 and the 600 are indeed good machines . I finally got on a waiting list for a 600 and was pretty much resigned to waiting till end of March or into April to get one . Well surprise on me ! I always check new posts when I first sign on to the forum here and did so today and the first new post was in the "Sponsor Special Forum" , something about Equinox 600 's , I clicked on that thread , sure enough one of our own sponsors had a few Equinox 600's available , and more coming soon . I think the post was 3 minutes old when I called . Its shipping to me tomorrow so I should have it next week . I'll follow up here on my thoughts on the 600 once I get it and use it and figure it out . From what I've been reading about it I think it will fit my needs pretty well. I'm within a few miles of south shore beaches and north shore beaches , also have quite a few spots upstate New York , old cellar holes , old school houses etc . This will be my do it all machine to start off with . :yes:

Awesome!....cant wait to see some more reviews.

It'll take me a while but I'll run it through the paces from a newbie point of view

Congrats on your new detector.

Thanks tn , and thanks for your excellent thread on the 800

Nice! Let us know what you think of it, HH!

I surely will :grin:

Fantastic!

Yes , that's what I thought when I called FLPhil and he said he still had em :D

Congratulations. I was thinking about picking up one of his 600s but truely want a 800 so I am holding out.

Congratulations. I was thinking about picking up
one of his 600s but truely want a 800 so I am holding out.

Thanks WD
I was thinking of getting an ATP or an F 75 just to get myself going and was pretty close to pulling the trigger when I saw these 600's . It'll get my feet wet and when/if I'm looking for more the 800's might be readily available

good luck with it! Im still waiting for mine to come :p

Thanks Fool , hope you get yours soon .

awesome Herb! let us know what you think.

Thanks Dale , guess you know where that slick STP armstrap is going :lol:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: it will be lookin' goood on it. Thanks again!

Thanks WD
I was thinking of getting an ATP or an F 75 just to get myself going and was pretty close to pulling the trigger when I saw these 600's . It'll get my feet wet and when/if I'm looking for more the 800's might be readily available

Thanks Fool , hope you get yours soon .

Thanks Dale , guess you know where that slick STP armstrap is going :lol:

I was going to buy a 600 but decided to go all out and try a top of the line 800 so I should outgun everyone within 500 miles.:lol:

The Postman delivered my 600 today :yes:

LOLlT7V.jpg

Pimped it out a bit with an STP arm strap ( looks great Dale ! )

SsrlePT.jpg

Put it altogether and its charging now

MOIG77m.jpg

As another newbie with a 600 on order, I look forward to reading about your adventures with the nox, any and all information will be appreciated and put to good use when I finally get mine. Have fun!

As another newbie with a 600 on order, I look forward to reading about your adventures with the nox, any and all information will be appreciated and put to good use when I finally get mine. Have fun!

Sure thing Voyager , I'll probably get out later this week and give it a whirl , gonna take me a while to get things figured out but I'm game :D

Back
Top Bottom