Just watched an hour of the Hoover Boys

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
And I sure hope none of you guys live within 50 miles of those guys.I mean,man do they tear it up.And they show the good,bad and the ugly,that’s one reason I watch they’re videos.And I can’t even lie,I’m definitely feeling a little jealous.lol

I always turn green with envy when I watch the boys. Not just the finds, but the amazing historical permissions they get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll watch them from time to time, as well. Location...Location...Location....:laughing:
I do really enjoy watching their vids. It amazes me that they get so many great historical permissions and amazing finds. It's very difficult to find anything that good in my area. Most older farms and pastures have been sold off by the heirs of the original owners to be developed.

Guess we would all find cool stuff if we had target rich areas...That's what makes it fun...Never know what's going to pop out....:?:

Very entertaining and productive videos. I enjoy every minute!

Same here!

IMHO, this is what detecting should be about. There's this group of guys that go out and have a good time. In the process, they save some local history and shoot good videos.

Being New England, Stealth Diggers have a lot of our attention. They are big on the 18th century home sites. They aren't coin shooting. They document their finds and some go to a local museum.

Back
Top Bottom