Does NOX Recovery Affect Depth? You Be The Judge.

I need to put some real field time on the nox. Seems like a decent enough machine.Very ergonomic friendly..I dont judge any machine by depth, mostly it's splitting hairs in my soil, within a inch of each other.I really do like the nox tho,and the way it's set up,I'm not familiar with the whole control panel yet,but I will be very quickly.I look forward to a few good hunts with it.

Trust me on this.
Test gardens don't do Nox justice.
More to it than meets the eye.

Go hunting.
Park 2 highest speed setting on 600 unit multi freq.
And watch what happens.

Hunt a little, test some.
Hunt a little
Test some
And keep going.

Think about this.
I have found coins in places using Nox, little small areas with landmarks all around, that Deus, CTX, Etrac, v3i, Impacr, racers, they never told me was there. Granted there is some modern trash and nails there. Did some signal on but didn't give me dig me tone?
Can't say, but I know exactly where I was. And has been there loads of times.

And I am talking about 5 different areas too. No coins at all until,Nox showed up.
Fascinating.

Trust me on this.
Test gardens don't do Nox justice.
More to it than meets the eye.

Go hunting.
Park 2 highest speed setting on 600 unit multi freq.
And watch what happens.

Hunt a little, test some.
Hunt a little
Test some
And keep going.

Think about this.
I have found coins in places using Nox, little small areas with landmarks all around, that Deus, CTX, Etrac, v3i, Impacr, racers, they never told me was there. Granted there is some modern trash and nails there. Did some signal on but didn't give me dig me tone?
Can't say, but I know exactly where I was. And has been there loads of times.

And I am talking about 5 different areas too. No coins at all until,Nox showed up.
Fascinating.

Yeah, I have a few spots I’d like to hit and see if there’s any coins left,and a few spots I haven’t hit with anything yet either.I think it’s a well laid out machine.Wish it had a adjustable Backlight tho,it’s way too bright.No biggie tho.

Yeah, I have a few spots I’d like to hit and see if there’s any coins left,and a few spots I haven’t hit with anything yet either.I think it’s a well laid out machine.Wish it had a adjustable Backlight tho,it’s way too bright.No biggie tho.

I also have the 600, and the overbright backlighting is the only difference I miss, so far. But there is a solution. Just use a piece of red film, to prevent night blindness.

Back
Top Bottom