Holy cow !

Oh stop this nonsense of "LC's, seateds, and busts in every sandbox" nonsense !

Just admit that you stage & plant the stuff. You send the same 10 or 12 coins back and forth to each other, add some photo-shop, fake videos, etc... JUST TO DRIVE US WEST COAST GUYS SICK . 'Fess up. :sissyfight:

OK, OK, you got me, I am the Reale fairy, I go in at night and plant Spanish silver in places where it should never be! I just have to nick the edges in another location so it is no too obvious.
:sissyfight::heartylaugh::gottaluv:

Thanks fellas ..it was recorded. I will add a link to the video once I get a chance to work on it. Nothing planted (that's no fun) it was a great day.

So you got a Spanish Reale and 3 largess in a spill? I hate you! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Nice!

As mentioned here is the video.

Pardon the sht eating grins it was a great day.

I REST MY CASE !! Notice their squinty dis-honest looking eyes, when they claim to "find" something. This is all staged on a back lot in Florida or Hollywood somewhere. LC's, colonial coppers, buckles all over the place, blacksmithed crude copper doohickies, etc.... I don't believe a bit of it. 'Fess up ! :sissyfight:

Please ! Enough of this East Coast - West Coast rivalry thing:sissyfight: . Remember what happened to Biggie and Tupac ! :gunbandanna:

Congrats to you Dsm mechva !:dingding:

Last edited:
I REST MY CASE !! Notice their squinty dis-honest looking eyes, when they claim to "find" something. This is all staged on a back lot in Florida or Hollywood somewhere. LC's, colonial coppers, buckles all over the place, blacksmithed crude copper doohickies, etc.... I don't believe a bit of it. 'Fess up ! :sissyfight:

Yep you caught us we film on the old Andy Griffith show backlot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom