Unbelievable Two Hour Hunt - 11 Silver Coins

I've only found 3 total silvers in my entire detecting career. I did find 2 in one day though. 6 in one hunt is pretty impressive. Way to go!

That’s quite a rare thing,but on the other hand,what you did shows it IS possible. My best is 6,and around my area that’s saying something if you’re hunting the public land available. It’s a tough nut to crack,those sites that hold a lot of coins which happen to turn up in one hunt. So get crackin’!
That’s a fantastic day PBall! That Ultimate is just a great coil,I’m glad Detech came up with that gem!

As I said Tom GREAT HUNT! Let me know when I can hit it with the NHO detector! Ill take your scraps!!!! LOL
DD

11 silvers is one to remember! I've had a few 4 silver days, and maybe a five, but I'll have to check my records. Those days usually turn up some other goodies too...like rings, pendants or medals, tokens, buffalo nickels, etc.
What else did you find?

That's an absolutely awesome hunt! Congrats on all of the shiny!

The most I've ever pulled in one hunt was maybe 4 or 5. And it was longer than two hours of hunting! I found probably 50 wheats in my one neighbor's yard and only one Merc on the property line of my other neighbor's yard where I found some of my best finds ever.

My best is 3 barber dimes metal detecting. I have found 100+ silvers at once from the coinstar reject tray.

My best was 12 silver coins in one day, all of which were over 100 years old.

Nice score! I often wonder how they got there when I see these kinds of finds. A kids life savings from a year of paper rounds? A family’s savings for hard times? A drunk laborer who on pay day lay down for just a little nap before heading home?

I've pulled as many as 5 silver out of one hole but not as many as you in that one 2-hour hunt! That's killing it for sure. Congrats

Back
Top Bottom