Elite Member
I like the beach on cloudy days when the wind blows off
a gray and rough sea. It kind of takes me away from
the tropical feel of Florida to a different feel like I'm
walking the coast of faraway Scotland.

But, days like today at the beach were not good for wet sand
hunting.

Too much sand, a carpet of seaweed. So many jellyfish
it's like walking on balloons, squish, squish, pop!

I come away with a little clad but I enjoy the change,
the beach almost to my own, even the surf fishermen
slept in this morning.

The beauty of a sponge that doesn't last.

Attachments

• PhotoMoto 0235.jpeg
    PhotoMoto 0235.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 544
  • PhotoMoto 0227-1.jpeg
    PhotoMoto 0227-1.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 551
WOW, I haven't seen the beach like that in a while. Well at least you were able to hunt nd enjoy the beach.

The type of beach and conditions you like are up here in connecticut CC... only problem is its a bit chilly ;)

LOL :lol:if you like conditions like that come visit New Jersey :yes:,we about to get 2 feet :shock:of snow here,anyway good luck and HH:)

Good luck up there, word is Washington DC is about to have a Snowmageddon.
So I sit here in NC with porin rain and 40deg. I could spit:mad:

I'm calling my congressman to consider a new bill. Any M Der from Florida or Hawaii that ever complains about anything related to weather should be brought up in front of a board from Washington State, North Dakota, Michigan, and Connecticut and FLOGGED according to the degree of b#tch@%g they do.:lol::lol::lol:

Creepy Crawler

Here in Hawaii the lifeguards have figured out that the box jellyfish come out 7-11 days after a full moon - so this weekend will be dry and wet sand only for me - no going in the water. Don't know if it is the same for Florida or not.

lar

Creepy Crawler

Here in Hawaii the lifeguards have figured out that the box jellyfish come out 7-11 days after a full moon - so this weekend will be dry and wet sand only for me - no going in the water. Don't know if it is the same for Florida or not.

lar

Interesting. I'll have to check into that. I know I see jellyfish all the time
but sometimes like today, it really gets creepy. It's like if this many jellyfish
are grounded on the beach, how many are out there? :shock:

SONNY B- LOL.....listen, tonight we had a tornado warning here, can I
complain about that? :grin:

We do have the same moon you have in Hawaii, don't we? :crazy:

Thanks, I'll be sure to stay off the beach on high probability days.
I deflated enough jellyfish today for a lifetime.

Same moon/ I hope so!!

Our warning days at Saturday to Tuesday this month

Track it and see if it is the same - jellyfish that is - we already know it is the same moon

I'm calling my congressman to consider a new bill. Any M Der from Florida or Hawaii that ever complains about anything related to weather should be brought up in front of a board from Washington State, North Dakota, Michigan, and Connecticut and FLOGGED according to the degree of b#tch@%g they do.:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol: Too Funny....Nice pixs CC!

Back
Top Bottom