Silver in almost every box....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Not a lot in any 1 box, but still, it's all good!

KT got off to the bank a bit early today and was back to the Castle just a bit after 1 pm this afternoon.

Kept ripping boxes until supper time and finished up the last box by 6:30 pm. Here are the results:

Box 1 - 1 64 Ken, 2 40% Ag Kens.
Box 2 - 2 40% Ag Kens.
Box 3 - 1 40% Ag Ken, the first 2019 Ken of the year :D, and 1 young Elvis sticker Ken.
Box 4 - 1 40% Ag Ken.
Box 5 - dry bones box, nothing collectible.

Totals - 1 64 Ken, 6 40% Ag Kens, 1 2019 NIFC, 1 young Elvis sticker Ken!

KT is very pleased to get that 2019 Ken! Earliest in the year yet for a same year NIFC!

Hope you enjoy the pics and onward and upwards for all CRHers and MDers this coming week!
KT was very pleased

Attachments

• CRH 07 11 2019 1 64 Ken.JPG
    CRH 07 11 2019 1 64 Ken.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 241
  • CRH 07 11 2019 6 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 07 11 2019 6 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 213
  • CRH 07 11 2019 1 2019 NIFC 1 young Elvis sticker Ken.jpg
    CRH 07 11 2019 1 2019 NIFC 1 young Elvis sticker Ken.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 225
Nice silvers there. Not a high concentration of them but still a good amount.
I am getting my first 2 box order in tomorrow so this excites me a little...

Not bad, you got some nice silver. The start of a 2019 roll is another bonus. Why do they sometimes come with stickers?

Me thinks some tourist sites, like Graceland for Elvis, has them made...sell for a few bucks to tourists, some of the sticker halves come in sets, like vietnam War or Korean War sticker sets. The buyers eventually tire of them, or perhaps give them to their grandkids who dump them or spend them!

Yep, KT was very excited to capture that first 2019 NIFC!

I'm surprised that with it being July it took this long to find a 2019. Congrats!

KT is actually surprised to find one this early in the year! One has to realize these coins do not go into production until January of the year in question, possibly later, and they are not a priority coinage like other lower denominations, simply because they are not sent out for distribution to the public. Instead they are of limited mintage, and then now sold via the USMint in $100 bags to collectors and dealers. Those distributed to dealers...the dealers sort them for the highest grades to send off for grading, and eventually dump the rest back into circulation, likely by their bank coin machine. Then we CRHers get a chance at them. In central Arkansas...KT's Royal Realm....there is one primary coin dealer, so you can see why it takes so long to start to see them in boxes. They might have been boxed a month or two ago, then a box containing one finally comes into KT's possession! KT only hunts around 20 boxes a month, which is only a small percentage of the rolled halves out there. And thanks!

Hey KT...you go, yo! I've taken couple weeks off from CRH. Going to the VA tomorrow for testing. Maybe when I get back I'll have the wife pick up some penny rolls and see if there are any new halves rolls laying around at the bank. It'll give me something to do while resting back up.

Hey KT...you go, yo! I've taken couple weeks off from CRH. Going to the VA tomorrow for testing. Maybe when I get back I'll have the wife pick up some penny rolls and see if there are any new halves rolls laying around at the bank. It'll give me something to do while resting back up.

Good luck on your testing, RichieSoprano!

Excellent KT, congrats for staying in the game this long!

KT is having too much fun to drop outta the hunt t this stage of the game!

Nice finds!

Royal Thanks, Vermonster!

Back
Top Bottom