Your ISP Speed

jprice90

whats your ISP speed? heres mine:
speedtest-1.png

the website is www.Speedtest.net

my download is 18.2mb....which is all I really care about, upload is .96

so is mine slow...probably...don't know what it means or is supposed to be....I just use it when it works.....

well then dont comment lol
That was a hurtful thing to say, poor beerdoodle, he would never make a remark like that :laughing::laughing::laughing:.

Oops, sorry beerdoodle I was thinking about Bonesquat when I posted. I don't know why but I get you guys mixed up at times somehow.

ping : 53ms (pretty darn fast)
Down: 12Mpbs (not too bad)
Up: 0.5Mbps (pathetic) :( YouTube uploads takever forever for me...no wonder.

Remember to try different servers. I got a 55ms ping, 17,60DL/0,86UL which is pretty much what the provider promises. However when I did the test to another server in the same town I got values that were like 60% of the above.

They also have a pingtest.net page which gives me a 23ms ping...go figure.

Anyways that connection is good enough to watch HDTV streams without any problems so it's good enough for me. :)

Voriax

That was a hurtful thing to say, poor beerdoodle, he would never make a remark like that :laughing::laughing::laughing:.

Oops, sorry beerdoodle I was thinking about Bonesquat when I posted. I don't know why but I get you guys mixed up at times somehow.
your right Steve..........Dayum, that was a hurtful thing to say................

Back
Top Bottom