Saturday Hunt with the Bride

chaser828

My lovely bride got up this morning, we had coffee and she asked if we could go hunting a bit today. I told her I was too tire - - NOT! Of course I said that would be great. She fixed a thermos of coffee and we loaded up. We drove out to a ball field about 20 minutes from the house, her with the Ace 150 and me with my F2. She started detecting the infield and I started on right field. We hunted together for about 3 hours and she got tired so we decided to quit and go out to eat. Here is our afternoon finds. 3 quarters, 7 dimes, a nickel, 13 pennies and a token. Oh yeah, we didn't mention about 30 pull tabs we through in the trash. All in all, a great afternoon together again!

Attachments

• 121011 Treasure.jpg
    121011 Treasure.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 213
looks like you 2 had a nice day out....and also a nice lunch:cool:

Good for you! There are several husband-wife hunters on the forum. Then there are those who's significant other has no appreciate of the hunt at all (unless there is gold involved!). congrats.

I guess I'm fortunate in that my wife and I do alot together. She likes to metal detect with me, woodwork if I'm leading, she rides her own motorcycles, she is AWESOME on the skeet and trap range, she loves to fish, sings with me in our Praise Band, loves to go camping (as long as I'm doing the cooking), etc. And what's even better is she looks FANTASTIC doing it. We have been married 31 years this past November 29th and 30 of them have been great - it took us a year to figure out how to make it work (find common interests and share them).

Attachments

• Rick and Letrivia 002.jpg
    Rick and Letrivia 002.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 121
Back
Top Bottom