Need a little help...

Hangin-J

Really pumped, just purchased a Whites Spectra V3i and received a "MP Series MP3 Pro Multi Power Metal Detector" for next to nothing. Where I need the help is that I know nothing about this MP detector. I am hoping to have my 10 yr old use it since he has been badly infected with the MDing bug. Can anyone tell me about this machine good, bad or other....

Thanks

I can't ID this "MP3 Pro Multi Power Metal Detector" for review or video.
sorry all i get is stuff like this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IQkg21Qw1k

are you sure about the model, make and name?
imagesCAQAP71I.jpg

Really pumped, just purchased a Whites Spectra V3i and received a "MP Series MP3 Pro Multi Power Metal Detector" for next to nothing. Where I need the help is that I know nothing about this MP detector. I am hoping to have my 10 yr old use it since he has been badly infected with the MDing bug. Can anyone tell me about this machine good, bad or other....

Thanks

I believe it's made in China for starters.......:D

Dusty

It's mid range equipment :shock: i'm surprised there is a fog in all the usual places for this unit, no reviews or multiple youtube vids yet.

but HEY! congrates on that most excellent V3i... Chief is really jealous
whathesay.jpg

Ya I read all the reviews I could get my hands on. Also downloaded the manual and it is sketchy at best, all I can say is - we will see when it gets here. Knowing the youth of today, my 10 year old will outhunt me with it. How on earth will I explain that.......??????

Congrats on the V3i I bought mine about 5 months ago and have nothing but awesome things to say about it. I even let my buddy borrow it for a hunt and he is selling his Garret to get a V3i :lol:

Back
Top Bottom