Hello!

DerekW69

New member from Charleston, SC -- glad to be part of such a friendly and helpful group. Have a new F75+ and ready to get it figured out.

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

Fisher has helpful F75 videos on youtube, here is just one example -

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina. We have a Lowcountry Metal Detecting Club that Meets the first Saturday of Every Month at Perkins on Old Trolley Road in Summerville.

The City of Charleston forbids metal detecting on any of the City property. Parks, Playground etc are off limits. $50.00 find if you are caught Private Property is not a problem as long as you have permission.

Charleston County also prohibits metal detecting in any of the County Parks. You can detect the beach in from of the three beach parks but not in any of the parks

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina. We have a Lowcountry Metal Detecting Club that Meets the first Saturday of Every Month at Perkins on Old Trolley Road in Summerville.

The City of Charleston forbids metal detecting on any of the City property. Parks, Playground etc are off limits. $50.00 find if you are caught Private Property is not a problem as long as you have permission.

Charleston County also prohibits metal detecting in any of the County Parks. You can detect the beach in from of the three beach parks but not in any of the parks

Thanks for the info. My neighborhood in West Ashley is a stone's throw from a lot of the plantations, and used to have a lot of old home places, just looking at VintageAerials.com. So I'm going to start in my own backyard and then strike out into the undeveloped parts around here, if I can get permission. It's pretty swampy, so snakes may be my biggest issue.

Welcome from San Diego, CA!
Tip: if you ever want to sell anything on this site you have to have at least 200 posts, along with being here for 6 months.

So if you have any questions or comments....
Post em up!

Back
Top Bottom