xp Deus and calabash's pitch

remmy

Forum Supporter
Ok, i'll start this like everyone else does, I went to a site I and others have pounded...yada, yada. This site is riddled with iron, nails from the more than dozen buildings that once stood there. I decided to swing Calabashes pitch program. I was amazed at the targets I was finding but the one in the last pic blew my mind. It is an iron screw with a small non ferrous washer on it and it sounded out loud and clear! All of these targets had multiple nails or bits of iron in the holes. I was going to take pics but my hands were frozen. 38 degrees with 35 mph wind! It was a short hunt so there aren't a lot of finds but the fact that I found any of this amazed me. The screw with the non ferrous wrapped around it left me speechless! Thanks for spreading that program Sir calabash!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Nice

Thats good to hear, sounds like u r dialed in!

The photo of the screw with the Non-Ferrous, initially looked like a finger with a ring! Ok, gruesome, I know, but thats what i thought when I first saw it, lol.

So, exactly, what is Calabashes Pitch program, is it better than the current HOT program, say for us gold jewelry park hunters?

Happy Hunting!

Ron
------

Ok, i'll start this like everyone else does, I went to a site I and others have pounded...yada, yada. This site is riddled with iron, nails from the more than dozen buildings that once stood there. I decided to swing Calabashes pitch program. I was amazed at the targets I was finding but the one in the last pic blew my mind. It is an iron screw with a small non ferrous washer on it and it sounded out loud and clear! All of these targets had multiple nails or bits of iron in the holes. I was going to take pics but my hands were frozen. 38 degrees with 35 mph wind! It was a short hunt so there aren't a lot of finds but the fact that I found any of this amazed me. The screw with the non ferrous wrapped around it left me speechless! Thanks for spreading that program Sir calabash!

Very nice Ron! I have not been on here all winter, I must try Sir Calabash's pitch program, but I dont have the HF coil, just the 11" LF. I guess it could still pull finds using pitch on farm field.

Do you have the HF coil?

Very nice Ron! I have not been on here all winter, I must try Sir Calabash's pitch program, but I dont have the HF coil, just the 11" LF. I guess it could still pull finds using pitch on farm field.

Do you have the HF coil?

Thanks Steve, I only have the 9 LF coil. I was running 18k.

Back
Top Bottom