New in North Dallas area

CR8TON

Hey all...new to the forum and detecting. I've always had a want to do it and had a decent detector fall in my lap for free. I've quickly decided I want to upgrade as I am currently using a Swarm 200(hate that it's yellow) and have found a bunch of coins, a rosary, a few silver earings and an ax head plus more scrap than I care to mention.

Anyway, I'm looking to upgrade to an AT Pro soon, probably within a month or so.

Anyone in my neck of the woods and can get out to detect during the day or AM hours?

Thanks for all the great input here....

Welcome from the Texas Hill Country !! You shouldn't have a problem finding someone to detect with around there. Hopefully some of the North Texas folks will chime in.

I'm in DFW. Next week (18th) is the Golden Triangle Explorers meeting and I think they are doing a hunt on Sat.
This will be my first meeting. I've always been a solo hunter but I would like to meet others and maybe do some hunting with others.
I haven't hunted much in Dallas other than bottle digs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm in DFW. Next week (18th) is the Golden Triangle Explorers meeting and I think they are doing a hunt on Sat.
This will be my first meeting. I've always been a solo hunter but I would like to meet others and maybe do some hunting with others.
I haven't hunted much in Dallas other than bottle digs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I belonged to that club when I lived in Dallas. Great bunch and very active club.

Back
Top Bottom