The snotty park that hates metal detectors

Very difficult to have any kind of real conversation with you mountaindigger...it seems your opinions are correct and unassailable while mine are nothing more than misconstrued and ridiculous assumptions...? :

A question that deserves a direct response. It's only because your posts responding to my opinions contain innuendoes, misrepresentations, and underhanded tactics such as misstatement and misinterpretation.

My opinions are my opinions...not in need of your innuendoes, misinterpretation, and underhanded response tactics. Oh wait, I'm repeating myself: "...my opinions are my opinion...not subject to your ridiculous interpretations and misrepresentations."

Hope this helps.

These threads amaze me that the lot of you just repeat the same stuff over and over again...
Don't you guys get tired of this nonsense?

You know what? Management should get rid of the permission part of this category and just make it about researching hunting locations. Nothing but drama gets spewed by the same individuals every time the word permission is mentioned:roll:

These threads amaze me that the lot of you just repeat the same stuff over and over again...
Don't you guys get tired of this nonsense?

:laughing: I was thinking the same thing.. If I wanted to join on the same level, I would just keep quoting myself from the last threads to save all the dang typing..

<°)))>{

park hunting

wow I take off my hat for you,being a former marine .my state texas will not let anyone detecting on state parks or lakes:mad:Real bummer:no:

All I have to offer is that there are TOOOOO many places to detect to worry about one. If you can't get permission there, accept it and move on. Simple really. :)

That's another one of those location things. All our local lakes are no swimming. Some say why. Some don't. The one at Hannah park a sailor swam out to pet what he thought was a turtle and a gator tore his arm off:shock::laughing:. Even people inadvertently feed gators fishing. I'd climb an oak tree in a lightning storm before I wade in a freshwater lake around here:lol:

Same here, except instead of "No Swimming" signs they just put up a concrete ledge along the beach hoping it would discourage people from swimming. They also took the lifeguard stand out and put out something about swimming at your own risk. A lot less people swim there now but I've found nice things from when it was a popular swimming area. Fortunately we don't have to worry about alligators in Wisconsin. :D

OK. I get permission from the Superintendent to hunt all school property including sports fields. Or the President of the Parks board to hunt all property including park and sports grounds. Maybe the Mayor of the town? But you knowing there is a great possibility there is a rule that can be used to eject me from the property will cause a stink and get said properties closed to detecting? Just wondering if "Hey, I have permission from the Superintendent" would be good enough for you?

Same thing I do. I get permission from Mayors, Police Chiefs, Parks Superintendents, City employees over specific areas, Pastors, School superintendents, etc... IMO that's good enough for me in public places!

Same here, except instead of "No Swimming" signs they just put up a concrete ledge along the beach hoping it would discourage people from swimming. They also took the lifeguard stand out and put out something about swimming at your own risk. A lot less people swim there now but I've found nice things from when it was a popular swimming area. Fortunately we don't have to worry about alligators in Wisconsin. :D

There is not a single place here that has life guards... Its all "swim at your own risk"....

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom