7 silvers for the day.

WildDigger

Elite Member
Went hunt for only 2 hours with Rob aka Grayson Digger to the silver mine as we call it. Scored 7 for the day doubling my year to date total. Lol. 3 silvers in 1 hole they were the Franklin half, Washington quarter and a Roosevelt dime. I have not been out in 2 weeks and so glad I went out today. Now up to 14 FTY.

Last edited:
That Big Ben is soooo big !!!
I am blessed to have found one but wish they showed up more often .
Smoking the silver I see . đź‘Ť
Congrats!
, Dew

That Big Ben is soooo big !!!
I am blessed to have found one but wish they showed up more often .
Smoking the silver I see . đź‘Ť
Congrats!
, Dew

So far besides the 100 or so silvers from this field we all have pulled I have pulled 4 Franklin halves from here.

7 silver in 2 hours? that is crazy awesome, I haven't had a 7 silver day in I don't know how long.... come to think of it, I've never ever had a 7 silver day ever!!:lol:
Congrats WD

7 silver in 2 hours? that is crazy awesome, I haven't had a 7 silver day in I don't know how long.... come to think of it, I've never ever had a 7 silver day ever!!:lol:
Congrats WD

Keep at it and you will. My best day is 15 at a virgin site. This place is over 15 acres and we have been hunting it off and on for a few years. People come poach without permission but they give up fast when they realize how trashy this site is. Lol. A few poachers will go after seeing this post but they will not get it all.

Wow Matt, that’s a heck of a haul buddy! Congrats! I don’t see many Franklin’s getting dug. Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent outing- and great appropriate nickname for that site! Seeing how shiny those old silver coins are after just a rinse never gets old!

That be one heck of a party Matt, 7 Silver days don't happen an awful lot. Congrats on the Big Ben and all the rest. One fine adventure. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom