Quick hunt Friday night, sterling #1 fty

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone! Was able to get out for maybe an hour and a half. Damn close to single digits temperature wise and the cold beats the hell out of you quick. I was able to dig a few keepers in that time though. Ended the night with 8 wheats, 2 injun, a junker ring not pictured, and the sterling piece with a partial chain. Also a one free game arcade token. Hoping to get back out there soon, I took last night off, wayyyy too cold :laughing: thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• IMG_1722.jpg
    IMG_1722.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1723.jpg
    IMG_1723.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 150
Congrats, that was worth weathering the cold, of course I say that drinking hot coffee :lol: I bet those finds made the cold not seem to bad. I know, been there.

Nice hunt. Congrats on the Sterling and Injuns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job! Was wondering if you got out. Don't blame you for staying home. Kind of hard to swing when you're looking like the Michelin Man.:laughing:

Looks like you had a pretty good hunt for as short as it was. Love those wheaties, congrats on the sterling ! HH Mark

Congrats, that was worth weathering the cold, of course I say that drinking hot coffee :lol: I bet those finds made the cold not seem to bad. I know, been there.
Thanks! It was so cold, even bending down to the plug was uncomfortable. Also I had no gloves with me so the fingers froze up quick.
Nice hunt. Congrats on the Sterling and Injuns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks JWP!
Great job! Was wondering if you got out. Don't blame you for staying home. Kind of hard to swing when you're looking like the Michelin Man.:laughing:
Thanks Marshall! Yea last week was great weather wise. Hoping this week will warm up some as the frost has already returned within 48 hours. Let me know you decide to go with for a detector!
Looks like you had a pretty good hunt for as short as it was. Love those wheaties, congrats on the sterling ! HH Mark

Thanks Mark!

Back
Top Bottom