Can anybody give me a date for these

rhanki01

6af5e6ae8270a6103e276a660c2e3a49.jpg
884df1a1ae54f669cc43a078f09392c7.jpg
90e67142026254e50e444f66c62c510d.jpg
cleaned up the little thing with a clip and it has a beautiful flower pattern on it.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Land or water finds?

The ring with clip appears to be a hair clip. Is it brass?

The saw looks to be an older two handled saw. However, I am not leaving out the possibility it is an ice saw.

Land finds, hair clip i think is copper. All found in the woods

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

The item with the S is a cap to a salt shaker. That bung cap has Asian script on it.... can we get a close up? The item with the four studs going through it (top left beneath saw) looks like a rag joint (steering coupler) for a pre 60's US auto. It goes between the steering column and the gear box on a rear wheel drive auto.

No. It is a vintage cap to a 55 gallon drum. It will have threads. I have found a lot of them underwater.

That doesn't look big enough to be from a 55 gallon barrel and it doesn't look to be threaded from the picture but if you insist ,then its from a 55 gallon drum, no sweat off my guessing. Have a nice day and happy hunting, I'm going metal detecting although its only 18 degrees. :thumbsup:

That doesn't look big enough to be from a 55 gallon barrel and it doesn't look to be threaded from the picture but if you insist ,then its from a 55 gallon drum, no sweat off my guessing. Have a nice day and happy hunting, I'm going metal detecting although its only 18 degrees. :thumbsup:

LOL TOO COLD! BRRRR. I guess we have to wait for the OP to reply. Only he knows for sure.

Back
Top Bottom