First Ring!

IFINDPENNIES

Found on 7-18-2007 in my own backyard of all places.

Mens Silver W/Turqoise and Onyx

Picture394.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture395.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture396.jpg
[/IMG]

With this find that leaves me with just one goal for the rest of the summer...FIND GOLD!!!!

Fantastic first ring!!! My back yard seems to produce only old nails, beer and soda cans about 5 inches down and scraps of aluminum siding .... LOT's of it. Just keep repeating, "the gold will come, the gold will come ......".:D

First ring, and its a keeper! Enjoy it... it only happens once. Good job on work'in the home yard. Your destine for more great finds.

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Thanks for the kind words, Im happy that I found a ring but really wanted to find something for the wife or daughter to help justify my new addiction. My 4 year old daughter loves the Beeps and digging for our targets, I always ask her what she thinks it might be and she responds "I hope its jewelry" and is bummed when "its only a penny!" I just tell her if we can't find the pennies we won't be able to find the jewelry.

Im have what I feel is more success than I deserve in the first couple weeks and am bracing myself for a slump. I detect every day far atleast and hour most times more and love the researching of my finds and new areas to detect.

So I hope im not the only ones whos computer desk is scattered with pennies, keys, and other scraps of metal from days gone by.

Im happy that I found a ring but really wanted to find something for the wife or daughter to help justify my new addiction. My 4 year old daughter loves the Beeps and digging for our targets, I always ask her what she thinks it might be and she responds "I hope its jewelry"

Sounds to me like you just found it! :yes:

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Very nice ring. As Jack said it's a keeper too.

WTG on the ring. I'm still waiting for my first. Perhaps tomorrow . . . ?
You never know, Robin. There's a good possibly, the park you're meeting me at has given up some good stuff in the past. See ya tomorrow.

Gary

Now you know that it works!!! Confidence builds better metaldetectorist!! Keep em comin! HH Rick

Yeah my Bounty Hunter out the door for $114 sure has been working....it's a toss up now though....do I just keep working this machine until I feel its not doing the job or do I upgrade as soon as I can and hope to expand my finds.

do I just keep working this machine until I feel its not doing the job or do I upgrade as soon as I can and hope to expand my finds.

Better watch yourself, you'll end up with 3 or 4 detectors and wonder when you will pay for them in finds. Go for broke!

Gary

That is what drives us to keep digging pennies eh? WTG! I was crazy excited to find my first silver ring, and I had been at it for over 3 months. Thursday my daughter went with me to the lake to MD, and we got 56 pull tabs and a bunch of bottle caps, wet sandy clothes, but the time together was priceless!

HH
cb

Back
Top Bottom