Good Hunt Today

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
Hello All,
I had a decent hunt today. I was waiting for this spot to dry-up some as it was extremely wet in this field. This was a parking area field at a football stadium and was originally part of an old farm. I managed a total of $ 11.36 which included a merc and a wheatie. I will not hunt now until Monday. Going flea marketing tomorrow. Looks like spring is finally here. HH and good luck to all.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT PRO CARROT PIN POINTER

Attachments

• IMG_9022 (3).JPG
    IMG_9022 (3).JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_9025 (3).JPG
    IMG_9025 (3).JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 108
Great Performance! By gosh Spring sure did show up in a hurry! like overnight! Its gonna be 70 degrees here tomorrow, and theres still snow on the ground!:laughing:

Nice haul, I can't believe the amount of clad you dig. You got ten years on me so I know you gotta be sore. As far as spring goes, overdue yardwork is calling. Maybe I'll get out a day or two during the week. Good luck Mark

Hi Mark,
I also have a good bit of yard work to catch up on. I'll eventually get to it. Right now my riding mower is out for service, should have it back by the end of the week. Yes , I do find a lot of clads. I just have those kind of sites right now. All the darn quarters I have dug, not one silver ??? HH and good luck.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT PRO CARROT PIN POINTER

Back
Top Bottom