New tv show

Steve

Forum Supporter
Called the Lucky Muckers. Found it on an obscure Asian channel.
Detecting on the river Thames during low tide. Pretty cool and no bs antics. Most realistic and well put together that I've seen.
Main star is a guy from Chicago

Attachments

• lucky muckers intro pic.jpg
    lucky muckers intro pic.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 410
Ron did some really cool videos of some awesome Chicago gold during the Low water years just a few years ago....Good guy, very distinctive voice, seemed genuinely geeked about the Sport and encouraging other peoples success within it...Then, he got his new teeth, went all Hollywood on us and we havnt heard from him since! Unless on the nightly tooth commercial that is...:laughing:

He really has a great voice and perfect persona on the camera though, awesome hunter..I hope we see him again somewhere...Good Guy....

The last time

I saw Ron , was on TV , sporting new white teeth implants , they looked real nice , Steve , Chicago Ron , Firefighter, detectorist has been on multiple tv shows & series , he used to chime in here , but i haven't herd him lately, some of the other guy's here probably know what he's up to , he also run's the trip to England ground LAND- hunt's , it's like two weeks, 12 hour hunt's , meals, logging , plane, acres of land to hunt- included , happy hunting, Earl

I saw Ron , was on TV , sporting new white teeth implants , they looked real nice , Steve , Chicago Ron , Firefighter, detectorist has been on multiple tv shows & series , he used to chime in here , but i haven't herd him lately, some of the other guy's here probably know what he's up to , he also run's the trip to England ground LAND- hunt's , it's like two weeks, 12 hour hunt's , meals, logging , plane, acres of land to hunt- included , happy hunting, Earl
Always good to hear about people that succeed. That tv show was probably 1 of the best I've seen... to the point it should of had a spin off of him detecting some special sites.

Hi Everyone.

Long time no check in, a friend told me about this post and wondered if I wanted to check it out.
First thanks for all the kind comments about the Lucky Muckers show with Nat Geo. They did a top notch job putting it together and let me do the narration due to my velvety pipes. LOL I wish they would have picked up more shows but not to be.
I stopped posting on all the forums after I was let go from Dig Wars. Detecting had become work not enjoyment and I took somewhat of a break. I still run hunts to England for 8 weeks per year, 4 weeks in March and 4 weeks in October. The trips are sold out 18 months in advance but I do have wait lists if anyone is interested you can email me.
Lots of info on my website ChicagoRon.com about England hunts, my hunting the beaches in chicago.
My new wife Gretchen, married in feb 2015 loves detecting and we hit the beaches and england together all the time now.
I will try to check in from time to time.

Good luck and good hunting!
Ron

Hi Everyone.

my velvety pipes.
Ron

Yeah! Great to hear from you and Congratulations on your Marriage!
With that voice you got? You could easily give Mike Rowe or Paul Christie a run for their money, and narrate 'Bering Sea Gold', 'Deadliest Catch', and 'Gold Rush' even! Heck, You may want to send in a demo tape somewhere...Even a Disney Movie as a voice over character would not be out of the question! Seriously, Radio even...Have you pushed this envelope? Just Curious, you sure got a voice there...Thanks for the update!

There you go Steve

Sign up for the trip to England this fall, top of his page is the link. At least go for 2 weeks PS i put a deposit down for Craig, as i want him to get out of CT on a vacation :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom