Ring #16 and #17

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
Went out for an hours hunt yesterday to an old school I had never hunted before, I headed for the totlot and commenced to hunt for about 1 hour or so, and all I had to show for my effort was 2 nickles 1 dime and 4 memorials so I figured somebody is hitting this place and is very very efficient at it, so I went back late in the day today and headed straight for the field a huge field, and after digging a few pieces of trash I got a nice solid 42 on the 705, now number 42 on this machine 99 times out of 100 is a quarter guaranteed and boy was I surprised
when out pops this beautiful SETA .925 ring, It was getting late so was ready to call it quits, was getting dark out and didn't want to be around that area late at night cause I found out that they had found a body there a year or 2 ago.... and I don't carry anything but my digger, so common sense told me...go home amigo.....but as I was headed back to the car I couldn't help myself, I just had to check out the basketball court, now the grassy edges are great for clad a jewelry, and my hunch didn't fail me, on the very first hole out pops what i thought was a small gold ring but after closer inspection, turns out to be just gold plated, and one of the stones was missing. Anyway had a lot of fun and will continue to hit this place good and slow I believe there is a few gold rings waiting there for me to save...you think?

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 285
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 273
sweet

Just never know what you will find on a dig. I actually did find a body while hunting with a bud a few years back. Motor cycle accident. Found out later the guy died before he hit the road.

Just never know what you will find on a dig. I actually did find a body while hunting with a bud a few years back. Motor cycle accident. Found out later the guy died before he hit the road.

Went back last night and did an hours hunt, was way to hot and humid for me to be out there but I went anyway and found, no rings, no silver, and glad I didn't find any bodies. HH Leslie

Back
Top Bottom