What's better than two bucks?

Sweet! Two actual bucks and a gold chain....

Two buck knifes and a <strike>microphone</strike> gold chain!

Congrats!

Congrats on a very nice chain..makes it all worth it,I envy you beach hunters.

Funny part is even I envy people that hunt more exotic and rich beach places. Where I live is not so exotic and not so rich.

Good find Kap. I wish it were that prosperous here. I think the god slumpy has set in for me.

Thanks my friend! No no, it will come! Keep professing it. Next target is gold!

Thanks Woodz!

Again a great post Barb. Poor shark.

Congrats on the nice chain.

Would you believe Mr. Carrot rushed up on shore and revived him and drug him back into the water right after the photo was shot? I think they are friends :laughing:

Very, very nice~!

Thanks D!

Nice gold, congrats!

Thanks! Funny how it's worth about how much I had to pay to fix my AC the other day.

Very Nice save Barbra!! You earned that baby enduring the surf gods!!

This was a hard one! Darn waves.

Awesome! Thanks pal. I guess I won't sell all my gear anyhow!!ditto..poor shark

You better not! The ocean calls you!

Wow, very nice! Funny how chains always seem to pop out hanging from the edge of the scoop...

The next day I went back and found another chain, too bad it was a kids chain with Captain Marvel or something on it. It too was hanging over the edge.

Nice looking 1 too. Way to go

Thanks Steve! Your shaft has been holding up well in the waves so far! Can't wait to switch over to the one with the holes in the handle.

Two bucks...:laughing: Love that! The legal carrying length for blades here erm...tiny. My odds of finding a nice buck are pretty small.

That chain is a beauty! Wow! That's gotta be deeply satisfying to see that hanging out of your scoop! Congrats! :thumbsup:

It sure made me smile big! Glad it stayed in the scoop :) It had been in the water so long that the clasp was slightly green, probably from the spring inside it and when I touched it the spring fell apart into 4 pieces. How does a clasp survive the surf but when I touch it it crumbles? :laughing:

Congrats, that's a cool chain! :waytogo:

Thanks X!

Great scoopage on that miniscule signal but a Heavy chunk of Gold!

This is why when I'm digging light aluminum !!!! in the wash with shells that I dig those tiny targets. Never know when it's going to be a small ring or chain :)

Nice recovery on the gold, a trash signal many would ignore. Those knives look salvageable. WTG
DL

This is why I dig it if I hear it :) Except that one time we won't mention... ever... again.... :laughing: (yes we will)

Very nice!!!!

Thanks V!

Awesome catch and thanks for the tips on how the excal reacted. WTG Barb!

Thanks my friend!

Thanks Steve! Your shaft has been holding up well in the waves so far! Can't wait to switch over to the one with the holes in the handle.
Believe it or not Barb, but you have the thinnest detector shaft in the world. 2nd generation has a tiny more girth to it.
Glad you like it and keep the gold train rolling

Nice work shows skill to get a small thin chain like that!

strick

Back
Top Bottom