Recommend headphones for CTX3030

Buellride

Forum Supporter
Looking for a recommendation for a set of headphones for the 3030 and the wireless unit. I have a set of killer Bs for the wireless unit but they are not full stereo when plugged directly into the machine. I know it is a function of the length of the headphone plug, would like recommendations.

Looking for a recommendation for a set of headphones for the 3030 and the wireless unit. I have a set of killer Bs for the wireless unit but they are not full stereo when plugged directly into the machine. I know it is a function of the length of the headphone plug, would like recommendations.

If you are also looking for waterproof phones, I have both the Grey Ghost and Yellow Minelab phones. IMO, there is almost no difference is sound quality between the two pairs. The one thing the GG have going for them, is they have a hinge on each side of the ear muff so the phones "fold up" nicely, whereas the yellow minelabs don't fold up and take more room in your storage bag.

So if you travel, it may be worth it to buy the GG....but otherwise, I'd just buy the stock yellows.

Thanks I have the Excel for water hunting, just want headphones that fit both connections on the machine and WM-10 wireless module. Only use the CTX3030 for land hunts.

Back
Top Bottom