Back again

beerdoodle

Forum Supporter
I'm back in the saddle again after a 3 year hiatus from hunting or general mischief. I hope there are still some old friends in here from the good old days. I have concentrated on golf and fishing the last few years. Fully retired with too much time on my hands anymore

Awesome news!!!!

Did you bring "them"? :D

Welcome back, big time!

<°)))>{

Ok, that's the second reference... gotta go dig up Beerdoodle from the forum and see what people are talking about. LOL

Interesting... two years ago, people were ALSO talking about his girls...
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2397983#post2397983
Still digging...

GOOD GRIEF... references to 4 gals in 2013... (possibly 8, depending on how you measure, apparently... Hmmmm)
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=1540544#post1540544

Still digging...

Hmmm... Apparently, there's a relation (now in December 2012):
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=135068

Still Digging...
One of the girls has bowl issues:
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=1449705#post1449705

Still digging...
NOPE. End of the line. 2012, December 3... No final origination point of "the girls."

Bottom line is that the Girls have been referenced as "his" family, and enjoy eating. They often hide things, can be gassy, and occasionally are tossed out as fodder for various points of humor. Clearly, Beerdoodle loves them.

Cheers,

Skippy

Last edited:
Welcome back !!!!

welcomebackmat.jpg

Heck YES!! Welcome back! I can’t wait for the witty one last line replies to begin! Hope life has been treating you well and it’s good to see you back.
I do have one question though.. How in the world do you disappear for extended periods of time then manage to remember your login info on the forum?! I would probably even for get my user name. Lol

Yeah, its pretty quiet around here....the Sport has changed a lot since your haitus...Hardly any active mischief generators...All the good finds are long gone, you should have stuck with Fishing and Golf where the resources replenish and lying is encouraged!....

Nothing out there to find anymore....The vast roaming herds of wild silver have been depleted to the point of extinction. Nothing out there at all, even clad is getting tight and you can get the banner if you knock down $10 or so on a weekend! Some of the fellows have resorted to an activity called 'Seeded Hunts'...Its like a carnival game of sorts, where you pay some money and are guaranteed to catch a little fish with a magnet thingy, except with detectors...

Some of the guys still go out with their detector turned off and stab around and catch earthworms! We started our own little worm ranches even! I myself am running 20k of leafs and 15k of crawlers!...Made a little branding iron out of a paperclip even! Not making any money on account of nobody fishes much anymore, but its something to do and I'll pass it on down to my kids someday...

Nope, this Sport is morphing into various split off segments...The old guys
discussing the wonders of DD's, bragging about picking up an old Walker in a Park, occasionally nailing a nice Indian Fatty on a curbstrip, even stabbing a Barber sometimes...Other than that, its like having Breakfast at Bob Evans on Grandpa Day without the benefit of a saucy waitress!....

The rest are young starry eyed 'get rich quick' dreamers who got a rig at a Garage sale or found one in Old G'Pas closet...They use this place as a form of Facebook...They are either Claddies, Waterbabies, Sandpipers, Totlot Munchkin Punchers, Cannies, Coin Roll Hunters, we even have a group of Coinstar Cowboys if you can believe that, and they really knock down the silver!!

So Welcome Back! Better ease back into the Sport slowly so you dont break a hip....put some new C cells in that old BFO and go punch a Gradeschool totter and see what you find! Condom Wrappers and .380 ammo! Hope you didnt sell your fishing gear, I know a rancher guy with some worms for sale!...:laughing:

Last edited:
Yes had a good time golfing and fishing again. My handicap is down to 5. My bro got his first hole in one. I caught a crappie so damn big,it's shadow waved 5 pounds. Glad to see a few of you are still alive. Still got my trusty 5500d, series 3. Fishing and golf about done. Now just kick back with some cold ones.😎

Welcome back. Even your old stories would seem new again . Glad to hear the girls are happy where they are .:D Congrats on the retirement as well .

How you been hawgdawg? Retirement is awesome. boring as heck sometime. Winter is gonna suck as all the beaches have closed here. But I don't hunt beaches any way, so a moot point. Lol

Back
Top Bottom