Slowest two weeks yet....

wvdave107

Elite Member
Really been slow going the last couple of weeks. Between work and weather have only been able to get out a couple of times. Had some time Friday afternoon to hit my local park. There about an hour til a local college soccer team showed up to practice...then the rain came shortly after. I did manage to find $1.67 in clad before I called it. Think I'm starting to have withdraws...:laughing: Hopefully things slow down a bit and the weather cooperates...

Also, I've been noticing quite a few Christmas commercials as well as Christmas programing on television. Starting to see the stores filling with Christmas stuff, too. Seems a bit early to me....Doesn't leave much to look forward to after Thanksgiving.....Just my 2cents....

You're 1.67 better off then you were. Those Christmas commercials make you start thinking there's not much good weather left. But we've been blessed so far. Hope you get out more and have lots of luck. It's always fun, even clad.

yeah Christmas seems to come earlier and earlier every year. I hope you get back on some silver soon. I can't seem to beat a permission out of anyone so I'm a park dweller for now.

yeah Christmas seems to come earlier and earlier every year. I hope you get back on some silver soon. I can't seem to beat a permission out of anyone so I'm a park dweller for now.

Same here. A friend of mine has several properties I can hunt he just hasn't sent me the info yet. Hate to keep bugging him about it since he's nice enough to let me hunt them. I'm sure he'll get me the info in due time....

Back
Top Bottom