First Ring for me!!

agbkyle

Forum Supporter
Found this morning. Stamped 10K...wow, what a great feeling pulling this out of the ground!
Also ran into a fellow MD'r where I went and had a nice chat on the hobby.
First time I've run into another hobbyist in my area.
Was a good day!

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,387
That's is a very nice ring... most of the time they are simnulated rubies but they can be valuable as well depending on the year they were made...

Thanks guys! Nope, it doesn't fit. Was about 3 to 5 inches down.
Would be nice to find it's age but there are millions out there on the internet and I think the chance of finding this same one are about 1 in a million.

Thats a very nice ring , you did good . Hope its worth alot for you .
Still waiting to find mine . comgrats on the great find . HH Harold

What a great looking ring ! Now that you have one they will come right along for you every once in a while, Steve inso az

Thanks guys! Nope, it doesn't fit. Was about 3 to 5 inches down.
Would be nice to find it's age but there are millions out there on the internet and I think the chance of finding this same one are about 1 in a million.

Sometimes you can tell by the lettering on the inside... block lettering is old also researching the jeweler who made it..

Congratulations on your first ring. That's one of those "hurdles" that seems to take forever to get over...then they come more often.

I hadn't found one in about a month of heavy hunting until last week when I found two within about 20 minutes. Not nearly as nice as yours though.

Many more rings in your future!!!!

John

Nice ring! I would get that stone checked out. It may be worth more than the gold...

Back
Top Bottom