Tooth Fairy token

Grumpy311

My wife and I were out hunting a lake beach and found this token. Cannot for the life of me find where it is from. If someone has an idea, please let me know!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 564
Here’s the back. Forgot to add to the original post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 487
I am wondering if these were given out by a dentist for kids check ups. I remember in school way back when we use get little baggies with tooth brush and things to promote dental care so you did not end up like the two guys above.

Ray

Some of you around here still have young kids.. How much is the tooth ferry giving out these days?

when I was a kid we got a dime, My Daughter 25 years ago (she's 31) got a buck.. what it up to today a fiver?

Some of you around here still have young kids.. How much is the tooth ferry giving out these days?

when I was a kid we got a dime, My Daughter 25 years ago (she's 31) got a buck.. what it up to today a fiver?
tooth fairy, not ferry. She fly's. Doesn't need a boat

So is it supposed to help a kid decide to brush his/her teeth or not?
Flip the coin : Fairy=no, guy with brush=yes?

The tooth fairy that visits my place unsurprisingly leaves 12 blackened clad quarters per tooth.

Somehow we end up giving our kids (8/10) $5 a tooth, dang if I know why! I remember getting maybe a 50¢ piece or something. A dime, that just wouldn’t cut it these days :lol:

So is it supposed to help a kid decide to brush his/her teeth or not?
Flip the coin : Fairy=no, guy with brush=yes?

Reminds me of a funny story.

A father is admonishing his young daughter who is reluctant to brush her teeth before bed. After several minutes of back and forth, the father finally says, "Honey, you HAVE to brush your teeth or they will all fall out!".
To which his daughter replies, "I know, and then I'm going to take the Tooth Fairy to the cleaners!" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom