Best place to finance a GPX 5000?

tree_amigos

Ive decided to go with the GPX 5000, I was going to put it on layaway but thats going to take me a few months for me to pay it off, I would like to get it now so i can start getting familiar with it. I have a very interesting trip coming up in Dec/Jan so I need it asap. Any recommendations for financing?

My trip is to Mexico out to where my grandparents lived 100+ years ago and theres no power or cell signal so i won't be able to communicate with you guys if i get a problem with the detector so I want to get to know it now and not while I'm up there.

ya I don't think you are going to get financing on a new rig..
I would start serious negotiations with the wife if you have one.. or parents if you don't

Offer her up all kinds of crazy %^$# that you can always renegotiate later.. you know promise her it's your next 8 Christmas presents or massages for the next 33 days, cook for her for the next 3 months ..wait don't do that one.. too much work.

you get the idea..

ya I don't think you are going to get financing on a new rig..
I would start serious negotiations with the wife if you have one.. or parents if you don't

Offer her up all kinds of crazy %^$# that you can always renegotiate later.. you know promise her it's your next 8 Christmas presents or massages for the next 33 days, cook for her for the next 3 months ..wait don't do that one.. too much work.

you get the idea..

those are some very good pointers :laughing::laughing::laughing:

If I finance it would be payed off soon I just want to have the machine in my hands now. Its going to take me 3-4 months for me to get the money so I feel those 3-4 months I could use it for practice that might help me out a bit more when I'm out there finding the big treasures.

That's going to happen, Cash, credit card, or Paypal bro., otherwise go for a gold machine under 1000.00 :reality check:

The GPX 5000 I feel would be a good option for my trip. Ive been doing research and it looks to be the best option with the 18" coil. I'm trying to go deep and don't know how the ground is going to be and they tell me its a good option for mineralized ground (in case it is). Im going for the real treasures that were intentelay buried back then.

No way, no how, would I finance something I didn't really need..Wait till you actually save the money and are willing to spend it on a get rich quick scheme...Then see how ya really feel about it...My 02....

T a

Ya :lol: Sounds awesome, there is a few thing's i would like to have in my hand's wright now, one is a good woman, they are hard to find, do you have any collateral howboutit :roll::p:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

No way, no how, would I finance something I didn't really need..Wait till you actually save the money and are willing to spend it on a get rich quick scheme...Then see how ya really feel about it...My 02....

Totally understand what you're saying, but i just want to get my hands on the detector ASAP I already have about 1500.00 saved up i know ill get the rest in a few months

Why not get a whites tdi? 1/4 the price with same abilities

I’ll look into that one and do my research, thanks for letting me know about that one. I was going with minelab cause I hear so much about them and the only complain I hear is how expensive they are.

This shouldn't be that hard to find, I just noticed Kellyco also offers financing.
Must be one heck of a treasure, it will take 4+ ounces of gold to pay for the machine. More if it's financed.

This shouldn't be that hard to find, I just noticed Kellyco also offers financing.
Must be one heck of a treasure, it will take 4+ ounces of gold to pay for the machine. More if it's financed.

Im looking for gold coins if I find anything it should take 3 gold coins to pay it off even with the interest. People out there find clay pots full of gold coins. Just recently my cousin found a small clay pot in the walls of a house he had recently purchased. I know and I understand that theres a good chance I won't find anything but I'm up for the adventure. What's motivating me is I have permission to search out there and ill be searching on a couple properties that where owned by the same owners of the house where my cousin found the small clay pot.

Im looking for gold coins if I find anything it should take 3 gold coins to pay it off even with the interest. People out there find clay pots full of gold coins. Just recently my cousin found a small clay pot in the walls of a house he had recently purchased. I know and I understand that theres a good chance I won't find anything but I'm up for the adventure. What's motivating me is I have permission to search out there and ill be searching on a couple properties that where owned by the same owners of the house where my cousin found the small clay pot.

Did he just find a clay pot, or one full of "gold coins"?

If the latter, why not borrow the money from him?

Back
Top Bottom