Minelab delay!!!

blindskillz

I ordered a MD from Kellyco on Sunday, recieved an e-mail on Monday telling me they were on back order. I called them up and was informed that Minelab closed down 1 of 3 production plants overseas and that they do not know when they will recieve their shipment. I called a few other MD stores and was also told all Minelabs are on back order. If you are ordering a Minelab, please call and make sure they have them in stock or you might be waiting a while.
As fate would have it I looked on craigslist and picked up the exact model (Minelab Sov GT) that I was looking for $200 cheaper. Hopes this helps!!!

Frustrated!

I 2 have been waiting for a back ordered machine from Kelly co. In Nov. I ordered the Mine Lab Excaliber II 1000. Still waiting ! I call every week and they tell me that Mine Lab won't even respond to Kelly Co. I have heard that their plant in Ireland shut down, and I also heard that there is a gold rush in Sudan.
They think, that Mine Lab is sending what machines they do have , to Sudan. I thought about canceling the order and going somewhere else ,but same situation. Its hard to talk to a rep from Mine Lab. Looks like bad business to me. It would be nice if they could at least explain whats going on.Good luck to you . All I can do is wait.:mad:

Metal detector business has picked up to the point that the manufacturers are scrambling to keep up. Many detectors are on back order everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom