New years resolution

TrashMasterCCS

Elite Member
After my latest find I started to wonder if I should retire outright from the hobby and leave on top. Then I realized there are lonely Capped and Draped Bust gold coins out there. Huddled together, scared, alone, cold, and wet. All they want is a new warm home to live in. Orphan coins are a serious matter and they need our help each and everyday. My new years resolution is to find a Capped or Draped Bust gold coin. Good luck everyone! And here are a few more pics of the original clean out.
b4ac46f303b93acdca09270167af2f15.jpg
6de768f2000bcdc2e7d172aced468b92.jpg
89eeb60507516e11ee7baeeb14340b8c.jpg
d5e68e7e35ac904859287f2c72532ba9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was gonna say,that’s a pretty hard one to beat but...that’s what you probably thought before this! Believe it or not I felt the same way after I found my paltry Morgan. I thought “how am I going to top this?” It took me a week or two to get serious again,knowing that REALLY special coins have been lost,and I don’t want any orphans out there lonely and cold either!:grin:
That’s a truly ridiculous find Caveman. If you can replicate THAT,I’m gonna need your address!:lol:

No, you had the right idea first. Best to retire at the top of your game. Just give me your hunt locations and I'll search for those lonely, forgotten orphan coins. :p :lol:

Sounds like a good resolution, give all the orphans nicer homes! They are out there, just have to find them.
Finds like that keep us all going back...

After my latest find I started to wonder if I should retire outright from the hobby and leave on top. Then I realized there are lonely Capped and Draped Bust gold coins out there. Huddled together, scared, alone, cold, and wet. All they want is a new warm home to live in. Orphan coins are a serious matter and they need our help each and everyday. My new years resolution is to find a Capped or Draped Bust gold coin. Good luck everyone! And here are a few more pics of the original clean out.
b4ac46f303b93acdca09270167af2f15.jpg
6de768f2000bcdc2e7d172aced468b92.jpg
89eeb60507516e11ee7baeeb14340b8c.jpg
d5e68e7e35ac904859287f2c72532ba9.jpg

Oh oh oh you lucky dog instead of trashmaster, you should change your name to the gold standard. and forget retiring there's still a lot of gold to be dug looking forward to what you find next year . good luck Mark

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I BET HEs SO WOUND UP ABOUT THOSE COINS HE GOES TO SLEEP AT THINKING ABOUT THEM! aint no way hes gonna retire ..... btw I do that sometimes when I FIND SOMETHING KILLER. :lol:

I was gonna say,that’s a pretty hard one to beat but...that’s what you probably thought before this! Believe it or not I felt the same way after I found my paltry Morgan. I thought “how am I going to top this?” It took me a week or two to get serious again,knowing that REALLY special coins have been lost,and I don’t want any orphans out there lonely and cold either!:grin:

That’s a truly ridiculous find Caveman. If you can replicate THAT,I’m gonna need your address!:lol:

I’ll try replicating it one paltry gold coin at a time. [emoji16]

I BET HEs SO WOUND UP ABOUT THOSE COINS HE GOES TO SLEEP AT THINKING ABOUT THEM! aint no way hes gonna retire ..... btw I do that sometimes when I FIND SOMETHING KILLER. :lol:

I stitched them into pajamas. My wife wont stop complaining about the clanking noise I make at night.

Are U Kidding

With that luck, i would not only hunt more, i would play the power ball , as it seems your hitting the jackpot now day's :money::money::money::money::money::money::snapoutofit:::snapoutofit::detector::dingding:

Gold coins and nuggets? That is the find of the century! Now you gotta shoot for the jar full!

Pardon my gold coin illiteracy, but could you post some cleaned pics (both sides), with denominations, years, and mint marks so I can drool some more???? :lol:

It looks like you have the equivalent to someones annual salary there.

Gold coins and nuggets? That is the find of the century! Now you gotta shoot for the jar full!

Pardon my gold coin illiteracy, but could you post some cleaned pics (both sides), with denominations, years, and mint marks so I can drool some more???? :lol:

It looks like you have the equivalent to someones annual salary there.

My main post is in the mind blowing section

You might do even better.

You never know.

One thing for sure.
You have a tough bar to clear to do.

But you live it seems in an area to infact pull it off.

There are more gold coins out there.

Go get em.

Good luck.

Btw, did you send your story to XP?? I am assuming you made the finds with Deus based on one of your pics. Maybe not.

You might do even better.

You never know.

One thing for sure.

You have a tough bar to clear to do.

But you live it seems in an area to infact pull it off.

There are more gold coins out there.

Go get em.

Good luck.

Btw, did you send your story to XP?? I am assuming you made the finds with Deus based on one of your pics. Maybe not.

I didn’t and wasn’t planning on it. I figured sharing it on here was more than enough attention [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom