XP Deus reminder

bibelot

Forum Supporter
Just thought we should get this section back on track. There seems to be a lot of Boasting about other inferior machines while XP Deus conversations are somewhat limited. If this continues to happen, you people will forget that the XP Deus really is the best machine going. Thank you :cool:

I really love my deus, you guys have seen me push it very hard. I'm interested in the minelab though and how it performs. I don't have a brand loyal attitude , IF a machine outperforms the deus for what I do I will use it. I have participated in threads on this forum where people were so brand loyal they over looked the obivious. NOT ME I'm gonna use whatever gives me the edge whether its French made or australian made. Do I think the deus is the best relic machine at this time ? yes I do and that's why I push it, btw been accused of having a secret agenda and all that blah blah . I will have a minelab when it comes out and if it performs better I will switch and if it doesn't I will wait on first texas to see what they bring out or aka. Until then I will continue to clean up sites that have been hit by others and find what they missed. So its a win win for me either way.

No matter what you swing...you have to learn that detector thoroughly. No magic machines, learn the language of your machine and you'll have success.

For relics any machine with respectable depth will find relics. My eurotek pro was on of deepest machines ive used... wouldn't call it best by any means but coin n relics to approx 10 inches was great for homestead relics. Nothing fancy just results.

Learn your machine and how You can get better with it and have fun without calling out a group of detector users n save the brand wars for the guys selling them and you'll enjoy your hobby more.

Also lets not forget everyones skill levels are different so success isnt limited to a brand.

:)

I'll use whatever, not brand loyal.
Don't plan on offing my Deus units either.

Equinox if nothing else will be a detector I can keep in my vehicle just in case I decide to detect somewhere.

Need to see how Equinox feels as far as swinging with the 11" coil attached.

If XP comes out with another platform,,Inam sure there will be boasting going on.

FTP as well.

Or a lightweight waterproof fbs whatever.

As far as Deus being superior over Equinox.
Jury not in yet.

But Bibleot by all means start a Deus thread.
This thread here don't really qualify as a Deus thread.

t.

But Bibleot by all means start a Deus thread.
This thread here don't really qualify as a Deus thread.

Definitely a shortage of Deus threads.... lol /end sarcasm

Why not just post in one of the other 10 Deus posts? Do we REALLY need another one? What will it say the other group of Deus posts don't? LoL

Just thought we should get this section back on track. There seems to be a lot of Boasting about other inferior machines while XP Deus conversations are somewhat limited. If this continues to happen, you people will forget that the XP Deus really is the best machine going. Thank you :cool:

Now you know how us detectors that run really inferior equipment feel when all the talk is about the deus, ctx, etc.

Paybacks a !!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Definitely a shortage of Deus threads.... lol /end sarcasm

Why not just post in one of the other 10 Deus posts? Do we REALLY need another one? What will it say the other group of Deus posts don't? LoL
Coolbeans ! If you start a Deus thread, I'll start one. I'm thinking maybe we can change the minds of those who don't believe .

Yes, we need more pomposity.

More words related to pomposity
airs
noun. affectation; pretended behavior
affectedness
arrogance
false front
front
haughtiness
hauteur
mannerism
ostentation
pomposity
pose
pretense
pretension
pretentiousness
put-on
show
superciliousness

Keep it coming.

Yes, we need more pomposity.

More words related to pomposity
airs
noun. affectation; pretended behavior
affectedness
arrogance
false front
front
haughtiness
hauteur
mannerism
ostentation
pomposity
pose
pretense
pretension
pretentiousness
put-on
show
superciliousness

Keep it coming.

Constructive criticism should not be confused with sarcasm. Download the manual and save yourself from future aggravation when discussing the XP Deus.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1233603/Xp-Metal-Detectors-Deus-V4.html

I heard XP Deus was coming out with a newer, cheaper, faster, waterproof detector...

...oh, my mistake. It's a Minelab. :laughing:
It's not up to the purchaser to know all of the advertised details. It is up to them to learn all of the other things that aren't mentioned while being Hyped.... A redundant theme....:D

I've been wanting a DEUS for a while now, I even had over 700 dollars saved up before some medical issues wiped that out. I'm still interested in the DEUS if I could get a great price on one. Then about a month ago, I heard about a new minelab product soon to be announced so I decided to sit tight and see what they were going to come up with.

To me, (a semi retired Walmart employee) a new DEUS is over priced and unaffordable, so I have to shop used ones and take my chances like everyone else. With the new Equinox line up, it appears that I can have the recovery speed and the lighter weight I want from the DEUS and also get a couple bonus features as well. I am looking forward to the reviews after the Equinox makes it way to the forum members. But I could see myself owning a DEUS someday when the right deal comes along, I really like the way you can set up your own hunting programs and individual condition parameters.

HDD

I've been wanting a DEUS for a while now, I even had over 700 dollars saved up before some medical issues wiped that out. I'm still interested in the DEUS if I could get a great price on one. Then about a month ago, I heard about a new minelab product soon to be announced so I decided to sit tight and see what they were going to come up with.

To me, (a semi retired Walmart employee) a new DEUS is over priced and unaffordable, so I have to shop used ones and take my chances like everyone else. With the new Equinox line up, it appears that I can have the recovery speed and the lighter weight I want from the DEUS and also get a couple bonus features as well. I am looking forward to the reviews after the Equinox makes it way to the forum members. But I could see myself owning a DEUS someday when the right deal comes along, I really like the way you can set up your own hunting programs and individual condition parameters.

HDD
I hope it works out for you. Here is an new machine to be released very soon as well. A little higher end than Equinox but doing the equinox trick test but whatever you can afford is best to go with.This machine uses 2 frequencies simultaneously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=oJe0yiJzjbM

Back
Top Bottom