1st Indian in a long time

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
I mean like 5 years since I've found a Indian head penny.Couldnt believe it,its right below the nickel.I can't get a date but it's bigger than regular pennies,I think it's a fat one,
I tried the deus 4.0 out tonight,and I'll be the first to tell you I have no idea what's going on with it.But I had it set up good enough to find these,in the worst trashiest place I've ever hunted.I said I'd never go back there,and so did a few friends of mine.Well,tonight I wanted to put the deus too the test,and it did very well.Until tonight I've never found a coin there ,with all my other machines.
I did dig a lot of beaver tails tho,sounded so good.

Attachments

• IMG_20170611_185114.jpg
    IMG_20170611_185114.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0748.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 176
Congrats on your INJUN! I thought you got away from the Deus? I love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your INJUN! I thought you got away from the Deus? I love mine.

The deus is just too much fun,and a workhorse.I did give up on it awhile back,but missed the feather light swinging and fast response,and although I really like the f75 it does have some background noise the deus doesn't.
I really never used any of the 9 inch coils I've had until yesterday,I couldn't imagine a better setup.
I'm not a fan of the hodograph screen,and as soon as I figure out how to get the normal deus screen back on,it'll change.Im doing ok with the deus so far,but if anyone has a deep coin program I'd appreciate a few tips.
I gotta say again,where I found these coins I've crawled with other machines,and im talking about 5 different machines.Trashy isn't the word.But it's a old park type deal along a river that dates back to when the town was made,late 1700s..So yea,lots of overwhelming trash.The Deus handles it like it's a normal yard.

The deus is just too much fun,and a workhorse.I did give up on it awhile back,but missed the feather light swinging and fast response,and although I really like the f75 it does have some background noise the deus doesn't.

I really never used any of the 9 inch coils I've had until yesterday,I couldn't imagine a better setup.

I'm not a fan of the hodograph screen,and as soon as I figure out how to get the normal deus screen back on,it'll change.Im doing ok with the deus so far,but if anyone has a deep coin program I'd appreciate a few tips.

I gotta say again,where I found these coins I've crawled with other machines,and im talking about 5 different machines.Trashy isn't the word.But it's a old park type deal along a river that dates back to when the town was made,late 1700s..So yea,lots of overwhelming trash.The Deus handles it like it's a normal yard.

Try this, sensitivity as high as it'll run comfortably, 12khz, disc 25, full tones.

Back
Top Bottom