Surf and Turf...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Hooked up with Robert and Mark for a morning water hunt... Mark stayed in the flats because he was hunting with a TDI PRO.. Robert and I hunted the water... I had fun even though I found no yellow... did find the top of a silver stud though... :roll:

Also posted my finds from the dirt hunt I did a few days ago... the silver bracelet and charms came out of 3 holes about 6 inches apart... must have been a charm bracelet hit by a mower is my guess... silver is marked sterling..

The copper appears to be a King George... its smooth but when I wet it I can see the woman holding her staff :D

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 206
Looks like a great pile of finds to me what's that diploma thing ? Was the sinker in dirt ?

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

nice job craig on the land and the sea finds those charm braclet pendants are very :cool: good job i cant wait to go there:D

Nice old spot there Craig. I hope you find some yellow there. Love the old truck.

Thanks Bob...

Looks like a great pile of finds to me what's that diploma thing ? Was the sinker in dirt ?

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

My guess was the bracelet was a gift (graduation) thing with the diploma and academic cap... the weight was from this mornings water hunt.

Yes on the Old truck! VC!

Joe.. will trade you the yellow truck for a yellow ring :lol:

nice job craig on the land and the sea finds those charm braclet pendants are very :cool: good job i cant wait to go there:D

I'm pretty happy getting back into dirt hunting Mark...

Congrats on the sterling, KG, toy truck and the rest...nice digs!

Thanks Bruce..

You always impress me with your interesting finds!

Thanks Charlie... I see Ben has been doing pretty well recently in the yellow dept ;)

Congrats on getting your diploma Craig! :yes:

Nice finds mate. I think you got yourself an iWatch. It has a winder for its control. Check the serial number on its back.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Congrats on getting your diploma Craig! :yes:

In what though? :grin:

Nice finds mate. I think you got yourself an iWatch. It has a winder for its control. Check the serial number on its back.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

It is an IWatch... not that its worth anything.. my guess it was not lost this year by the amount of corrosion and holes eaten into it.. there is 1 number eaten away in the serial number so I guess its not worth checking that out.

This is what it should look like..

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...08040969670820926&selectedIndex=34&ajaxhist=0

Back
Top Bottom