Gold & Silver from the Mine!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I went to Miami Beach this morning with the Sand Shark expecting flat and calm conditions for the 5 hour water hunt that I had planned. When I got to beach around sunrise it was too rough to enter the water. I was going to pack it in and head for another beach but I decided to hunt the wet sand. The best non coin target was a junk ring. I was at it for over an hour when I the water was a little better and I went in. At about the 2 hour point in the hunt, I hit a nice loud tone and look in the scoop…a white gold band! :dingding: This baby was big and heavy and I could barely make out some writing so I thought it to be good. I put it in the pouch but about 10 minutes later I stopped for a snack. I took off my gloves and it fit so I left it on after putting the gloves back on. At about the 3 hour mark, I picked up 3 darkened nickels and a penny in a small offshore pocket area which I took that for a good sign. It was during this short time that I scored the next ring that I thought would be white gold again but ended up being silver band. It was only at about 4 hours that I saw another hunter. Usually I would’ve seen many during that time. I decided to call it an early day and as I was heading in I scored the nice silver bracelet! :D

In the car I put on my reading glasses and see 10K in the 1st ring. :good: In the 2nd ring I couldn’t read any of the writing. While on the bracelet “Italy” & “925” were in a couple of places. At home I weigh the gold ring and it comes in at 6.9 grs and the silver bracelet comes in at 20.1 grs. The thin silver band has a "1948 AR" stamped next to the "925". I will probably make the this silver band ring my new wedding band since I need one. Not too shabby for a day’s hunt I must say! :yes:

In remembrance of 9/11...
:(

Attachments

• 9-11-16.jpg
    9-11-16.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 457
  • 9-11-16 Gold ring.jpg
    9-11-16 Gold ring.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 462
  • 9-11-16 Silver ring.jpg
    9-11-16 Silver ring.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 462
  • 9-11-16 Bracelet.jpg
    9-11-16 Bracelet.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 455
  • 9-11-16 Sunglasses.jpg
    9-11-16 Sunglasses.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 456
  • 9-11-16 Fits.jpg
    9-11-16 Fits.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 464
adda boy Felix,,,,,,,you have been doing quite well,,,,,I just knew when school started you will still manage to get the same amount of gold as you did on summer break,,,,,when a hunter is determine to find gold, he WILL find it,,,and I know you are a determined hunter from when we hunted,,,,keep it going, BUT, start showing more of the famous pennies,,,,,,:laughing:GLHH

Felix

Here you go, address to MVA in Md, MVA 6601 Ritchie HWY N.E. Glen Burnie Md. 21061 put the license in the mail bro., nice hunt, Earl

Thanks! Craig threatened to kick me out of the Forum if I didn't reduce my penny finds!! :lol:

That isn't true... I told you I would kick you out of the beach forum and make you post with the dirt guys in Stories and Pictures of Finds :lol:

Back
Top Bottom