Morning Hunt, Gold and Silver

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I hit a different beach today as I don't like hitting the same beach on back to back hunts.. Started off finding the lead weights then had a nice low tone and dug the small ruby ring... followed by the silver ring then what I believe is a brass ring it says CONNSWUG on it... its some group here in CT.

A few coins and assorted other things... it wasn't one of my normal old beach spots... in fact I had the beach to myself for the first 30 minutes then some local beachgoers arrived and continued arriving so I quit as some were giving me dirty looks.. :yes:

I hunted about 90 minutes.. the weather was miserable anyway...

Attachments

• DSCF5255.jpg
    DSCF5255.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 447
  • DSCF5256.jpg
    DSCF5256.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 447
:dingding: Hitting the yellow with a vengeance I see! Conngrats!!

Beautiful gold and nice silver too! Congrats!

Dirty looks? How dare them! Sounds like you need some pepper spray :laughing: just kidding!

Thanks Joe...

Thanks Slider...

Stop whining Mark... I invited you :laughing:

Remember the "early bird gets the gold" :yes:
Where the hell was my invite??? Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

:dingding: Hitting the yellow with a vengeance I see! Conngrats!!

Really? Its just that I haven't had the time but now with the end of the growing season approaching I have more time to relax and go hunt Felix :)

Boom baaaayyybaaayyyy!!!

Thanks Rob

Nice haul!

Thanks Goodtime ;)

Beautiful gold and nice silver too! Congrats!

Dirty looks? How dare them! Sounds like you need some pepper spray :laughing: just kidding!

I live on the gold coast of CT and they tend to be cranky stuck up people :lol:

Short and sweet hunt, well done!

Thanks Zee..

Hope I can score gold like you , when i am finally down at the beach Craig, nice hunt, congrads Earl:thumbsup:

Put the time in Earl and the gold will find you... hunting troughs don't hurt either :yes:

Love the red stone ring, always one of my favorite. And glad to see your getting more time off and doing the things you like...

That one sinker is old.. round ..? I've only found one or two like that...

Love the red stone ring, always one of my favorite. And glad to see your getting more time off and doing the things you like...

That one sinker is old.. round ..? I've only found one or two like that...

Thanks Joe... that weight is flat.. never seen one like that either.. maybe its a snowman ;)

I found a snowman sinker like that,never knew they existed?
The red jewel ring in the picture looks like a glowing eyes skull ring.:shock:

Now

That Joe brought that round sinker up, before my time, what are the years they made those, maybe Max would know, if you don't, :?: howboutit

Back
Top Bottom