• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

A bit of 925

georgeinsc

Elite Member
Still hunting for a place on the beach that showed the effects of the storm that passed my by last week.

Tried one spot for almost two hours and came up with three quarters and a bunch of pennies.

Moved a few blocks and started finding a little clad. Had a lady(?) stop and ask me if I had found a set of car keys. This makes the third time this summer that she has stopped and asked me that question.

By the way I did find a set of keys and no I did not go looking for her

Wound up the day with $4.95 in clad, 40 pennies and one big sterling ring.

Attachments

• DSC00807.JPG
    DSC00807.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 323
  • DSC00808.JPG
    DSC00808.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 310
  • DSC00809.JPG
    DSC00809.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 301
I think that's a little bigger than "a bit" :lol: & congrats on the nice ring!

Congrats on the silver george.. as far as the lady and the keys it sounds as if she is throwing junk keys in the sand just so she has a reason to talk to you..lol.just sayin..lol. i put found keys on the nearest lifeguard chair in hopes that anyone who comes back to look for them might find them...

Turn that ring over and see if it's signed by a Native American Artist. It looks like it might be one of the old seventies type rings that could be worth some pretty good cash if it's a known artist. Nice job.:cheer:

Turn that ring over and see if it's signed by a Native American Artist. It looks like it might be one of the old seventies type rings that could be worth some pretty good cash if it's a known artist. Nice job.:cheer:

The ting has what appears to be a T with the bottom end of the t in a square box. Marked Sterling.

Back
Top Bottom