High Roller

Shawn9319

So, I seen hundreds of different types of Metal Detectors all ranging under like $3,000.00 there really cool and all, Minelab makes great ones so does Garrett. Well once you start getting into the $4,000 its getting more rare, then so on. So I am wondering what is out there for people in the $5,000.000 exactly? I seen one called the Pinpointer Pro it's a image detector so you really find what is under the ground by images... so what else is there when your up in the high dollars like that? Thanks!

It's not the machines that get costly...

It's the digger you need to go with that depth...:yes:

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20160715_114520.jpg
    IMG_20160715_114520.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 169
If a guy is contemplating spending that kind of loot, I would guess it would be a specialized piece of gold nugget hunting equipment, or maybe a known deep buried cache finder...theres no payback otherwise, and it would drive you insane on most locations...that said, if a rig showed an accurate pulltab/foil picture, very quickly, then I might be a buyer...

It would still takes years to pay off with park dropped gold rings though...plus, a guy would have to be out daily and use it of course..The big money is in gold chains, and they just dont hit like anything normal..yet can be found by just about any low dollar rig and a nice set of phones...Its a matter of ROI...
Mud

An ounce of gold is over $1,000 dollars... an ounce is pretty dang small, and here in Oregon panning for gold you can find over an ounce in a day. Years to pay off? nah... 5 ounces of gold and your metal detector was free.

I know places easy in Oregon to get an ounce of gold, (way more than that) its a small tiny vial to fill an ounce. Just it helps a lot to have a good metal detector in those River beds and such so it makes the job quicker.

An ounce of gold is over $1,000 dollars... an ounce is pretty dang small, and here in Oregon panning for gold you can find over an ounce in a day. Years to pay off? nah... 5 ounces of gold and your metal detector was free.

Can't wait to see an ounce of gold finds every day.. we LOVE PICS!

#cantwaittosee

That is a very nice Metal Detector, but sorry I should have made it more clear I was looking more around $5,000 MAX. Lol

Also about the part: "theres no payback otherwise" That is okay you know... I mean I don't necessarily have to pay it back, it's all about what is fun and if the Machine I get really makes life fun you know. “You can either be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It all depends on how you view your life.”
― Paulo Coelho

True yeah there is a MD that is 56,000 that is way too much lol I think its some type of 3d ground scanner thing it can detect tunnels, wood, basically every single thing you can think of lol 56 Grand wow.... but I think thats the "worlds most expensive Detector"

Yep! I Love it! You sound just like Me about 40yrs ago! :laughing::laughing: You dont need any detector to find gold! Just a weak mind, a strong back, a lot of luck, and a shovel....Oh sure, get yourself a pan and a grizzley just to make it easy on yourself...

FWIW, most of us have had a go at this, ...I was knocking down gold in SD back in the early/mid 80's...I sure moved a lot of dirt with no regrets..have a nice time and report back! Tips: Use a George Foreman Skillet for a pan, the nice little grooves make it like a poor mans gold Cube! And a damned old vegetable collander for a grizzley...easy as hell! Tell us you are not Todd Hoffman please?
Mud

Sorry my bad its 23,000 the most expensive metal detector in the world, its the OKM EXp 5000 Basic Metal Detector.

Back
Top Bottom