xp deus is mine. I like it already...

Jaysom

I just purchased and deus and i must say it makes all the old sites like new. I have taken it out 4 times and used it in 2 hunted out sites (i THOUGHT) I pulled out in each 1 wheat cent and a lot of small deep items. Thanks to Larry from NWI detectors for his help in me make up my mind. 9 inch coil really rules.
If your on the fence about a detector don't settle!!!!! go with something you can use for years. What do you think about your deus?
jaysom
Happy Hunting

I just bought on and haven't put it together yet or charged. I can't wait.

What I'm trying to find out is if I can use the wireless headphones I have up for sale in the classifieds with it instead of those WS4 or whatever the small model headphones are. I have the remote module so I don't think it requires the Deus Headphones per say.

Any help would be great. Glad you like your new Deus!

wireless headphones

YOU can probably plug your transmitter into the control box and use that to transmit to your headset. maybe. enjoy your machine.
jaysom

I'm with you Jaysom! Ive had mine a few days and getting a high conductive signal and digging multiple smallish nails, rechecking and finding a high conductor time and time again just blows my mind! I can't say enough about this machine in heavy iron infested sites!!

Je Suis Deus!

I just purchased and deus and i must say it makes all the old sites like new. I have taken it out 4 times and used it in 2 hunted out sites (i THOUGHT) I pulled out in each 1 wheat cent and a lot of small deep items. Thanks to Larry from NWI detectors for his help in me make up my mind. 9 inch coil really rules.
If your on the fence about a detector don't settle!!!!! go with something you can use for years. What do you think about your deus?
jaysom
Happy Hunting

Congrats on the new XP! To see just how good it is see out latest video! The top one.

XP DEUS Metal Detector

The Deus will make just about any hunted out site come alive. The one setting that's key on the machine is the silencer setting. A -1 setting will get your depth and separation. Also in bad ground, reactivity setting of 3 or higher is necessary for the deus to work along with the -1 silencer setting.

Glad you are sold on the Deus. It was the one machine that I really wanted to use but just never could really gel with it. I have tried more than once and got good with it but just never really felt comfortable with the tones and some of the other features. I think there is a detector for everyone that just clicks better than the rest and the Deus was just not mine. I grew up on a Whites machine and I believe at this point, I will probably go out with one. Loved the weight and the wireless ability of the Deus and it definitely is a good machine !! Congrats on your purchase.

Be very careful adjusting the silencer before you have a really good handle on your machine. It can get it out of wack quick.

Here is the second part of our the XP video.

I felt the same way when I first got my Deus. I continued to feel that way until I got my CTX. The Deus brought back sites that I'd pounded with my AT Pro. The CTX brought back the same sites that I was certain the Deus had cleared out.

Been working the Deus now for about 7 months. I know my e-trac well and like its sounds better but the Deus is just as good and soo much lighter and wireless headphones rock! Deus is now my primary and the e trac is backup with MXT just in case. If you are using the stock programs on the Deus in the US, you will be well pleased with a change to some of Andy Sabisch's suggested settings.

Back
Top Bottom